Bit worrying.

fatchap

Seen a few reports that the vaccine in certain cases has made the person Asymptomatic ie can still catch it but show no symptoms and unfortunately still pass it on. Asked the wife about this and she changed the subject.

Yet another piece of information I have asked her about Covid19 with a "no comment" response.

14 minutes ago, fatchap said:

Seen a few reports that the vaccine in certain cases has made the person Asymptomatic ie can still catch it but show no symptoms and unfortunately still pass it on. Asked the wife about this and she changed the subject.

Yet another piece of information I have asked her about Covid19 with a "no comment" response.

And ‘so what’? If you’ve had the vaccine it doesn’t matter if you catch it as it won’t make you ill.  Therefore doesn’t matter if you catch it. 

1 minute ago, fatchap said:

You can still give it to others though. Thats the problem.

As you can today. Lots of asymptotic people out there. But if the person you have given it to has had the vaccine so what. 

Edited by AVB

1 hour ago, fatchap said:

I think your Mrs didn't want to get into the conversation and say the things that are being said in the replies on here 😏👍 Stay well, stay safe 😉

1 hour ago, Dave at kelton said:

Doesn’t make any difference in the long term unless you are one of those who refuses to be vaccinated. This virus is here to stay, like all the others. It will just keep mutating and going around like flu so we had better get used to it and be cautious for the next couple of years at least.

True, some are thinking that if most people get the vaccine they will not need to. But if most have the vaccine and the restrictions are lifted, it could spread around most of the population including people that have not had the vaccine. 

As the virus is active on surfaces for quite a while it can spread physically by contact. Like cold virus and a lot of others you can carry it in your body too, but not be ill untill you get rundown for some reason and it gets active. Think how many people are still getting colds who have not been in contact with others.

If as many people as possible have the vaccine it means if you have the virus on or in you, you cant make someone else ill who is vaccinated or become ill with it yourself.

15 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

As the virus is active on surfaces for quite a while it can spread physically by contact. Like cold virus and a lot of others you can carry it in your body too, but not be ill untill you get rundown for some reason and it gets active. Think how many people are still getting colds who have not been in contact with others.

If as many people as possible have the vaccine it means if you have the virus on or in you, you cant make someone else ill who is vaccinated or become ill with it yourself.

And of course if you ALL follow the advice and wash hands and wear face masks.

3 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

And of course if you ALL follow the advice and wash hands and wear face masks.

i is vaccinated bro dunna need da rules me safe fam innit (english) ( i’m to thick to realise i can still infect people) don’t think we can expect miracles from the selfish and stupid