Gary glitter gets jabbed

mel b3

https://www-bbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-56019430?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16130300550036&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.com%2Fnews%2Fuk-56019430

Look at this fiasco, not saying its exclusively due to human rights (although I'm sure it's at the heart of why he can't be deported) but if ever there was proof this countrys legal system needs a massive shake up to act in the interests of decent people, cases like this show it. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skipped a load of the thread so this may have already been said.

I do see why he shouldn't be vaccinated but then now that he has been and if it works then there's now less chance of him using up a hospital bed that would deny another more worthy person to get treatment.

22 hours ago, old man said:

I don't agree, we at present seem far away from where we should be to obtain a a fair minded properly written constitution?

I think this current lockdown makes a very good case for a written constitution/bill of rights, and a for a torching of the completely unfit HRA.

A former Supreme court judge wrote a piece in the Telegraph yesterday about how the Government in general, and Matt Han**** in particular, have totally 'lost it' in regards to Corona, and have developed 'tunnel vision.

A real constitution would help to keep them grounded.

12 minutes ago, Deker said:

there's now less chance of him using up a hospital bed

Good point.  Lesser of 2 nonce-based-evils.

Edited by udderlyoffroad

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Gordon Bennett, yes this country needs a size 9 up its ***** and a damned good shake in order to meet the expectations of the ordinary average man.

That could be a misunderstanding, for years the politicos have seemingly worked to remove any benefit or improvement to the plebs.

Seemingly the system really only works for a few?

My dad has his booked for next week but my mum is still sheltering away .

look at it as a positive. Hopefully he won’t be able to spread c19 to someone else. 
Let’s never lower ourselves to the scum he is but I do agree he’s not worth the jab or not of this type anyway. 

once convicted of child sex I personally feel castrations should be an option but then we are no better than them . 

On 11/02/2021 at 13:53, team tractor said:

My dad has his booked for next week but my mum is still sheltering away .

look at it as a positive. Hopefully he won’t be able to spread c19 to someone else. 

Not sure that’s the case. I thought the boffins were saying that you could still spread after getting the vaccine but just that you would get less ill from it. 

28 minutes ago, ordnance said:

I can see why people have a issue with it, but when someone is in prison the authorities take on responsibility for all the prisoners health and safety. 

This. I can see why some are wound up but he won’t be the only convict who has been given the jab. 
He will be 86 by the time his sentence is up, so hopefully will die in prison as a sad and lonely old man. 

2 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

I thought the latest was that the Oxford jab reduced the chances of transmission.

Who really knows? The government aren’t clear yet. From the gov.uk website

The vaccine cannot give you COVID-19 infection, and a full course will reduce your chance of becoming seriously ill. We do not yet know whether it will stop you from catching and passing on the virus, but we do expect it to reduce this risk. So, it is still important to follow the guidance in your local area to protect those around you.

To protect yourself and your family, friends and colleagues you still need to:

practice social distancing

wear a face mask

wash your hands carefully and frequently

follow the current guidance