CH4, 9pm Tonight- Who's behind CV19 Anti Vax...Should be interesting!!

turbo33

I expect most of us know one...... Anti Covid Vaccine. The one I know, has come from a zero education background, fought every battle herself, and has made herself extremely successful. Good for her, intelligent decisions, big risks has rewarded her with the ability to have as extravagant lifestyle as she wants.

However, the flip side is completely illogical. I've had it all......Theres no Covid, its 5g masts, Contrails from planes spraying us with chemicals to make us compliant, yup, Bill Gates developed the virus, so he can put a micro chip in the vaccine, The vaccine makes you blue tooth enabled......and she's been on all the freedom marches, anti mask, Anti Covid Passport........the list is endless. And won't accept that Covid cases rising might be contributed to by their reckless behaviour.  

James Obrien on LBC raised the question on several programmes with these Anti vaxxers as to where they get their figures or information from. Non of them can answer the question, their default reply is I've done my research. If pushed further, they tell you to go and research it, its all out there! Well there is of course David Icke!😂

Anyway, I'll have a look as I'm fascinated!😀

9 minutes ago, turbo33 said:

I expect most of us know one...... Anti Covid Vaccine. The one I know, has come from a zero education background, fought every battle herself, and has made herself extremely successful. Good for her, intelligent decisions, big risks has rewarded her with the ability to have as extravagant lifestyle as she wants.

However, the flip side is completely illogical. I've had it all......Theres no Covid, its 5g masts, Contrails from planes spraying us with chemicals to make us compliant, yup, Bill Gates developed the virus, so he can put a micro chip in the vaccine, The vaccine makes you blue tooth enabled......and she's been on all the freedom marches, anti mask, Anti Covid Passport........the list is endless. And won't accept that Covid cases rising might be contributed to by their reckless behaviour.  

James Obrien on LBC raised the question on several programmes with these Anti vaxxers as to where they get their figures or information from. Non of them can answer the question, their default reply is I've done my research. If pushed further, they tell you to go and research it, its all out there! Well there is of course David Icke!😂

Anyway, I'll have a look as I'm fascinated!😀

Totally agree there's some right looney conspiracy theorists out there. But that said, James obrien hardly deals in facts himself and likes to just pedal out sound bites while talking over people. 

I urge everyone to watch this documentary just to understand the level of nuttiness that is out there.

In the first opening minutes there’s a man being filmed at a group protest in london who shouts at the camera. Every word he says is completely and demonstrably 100% untrue, but he believed every word. People are idiots and will believe what they want to believe.

I've had my first jab of AZ so I'm not anti-vax, but it does make me laugh when people accuse people who are against the covid vaccine of being stupid, ill-educated, etc. etc. 

Channel 4 and James O'Brien are not examples of where people should get their information. Obviously the conspiracy theorists are barking mad, but people with genuine concerns are fully entitled to voice them.

Where is everyone getting their highly accurate info from? I assume they aren't virologists, so must be getting it from the papers or gov announcements. That doesn't make them true, in the same way as social media ramblings.

People like Chris Whitty has been wrong time and time again with his predictions, but people still assume he "might be right this time." Frankly I think he's made a complete fool of himself with his contradictory best-guess projections.

Yesterday I read we are in the early stages of wave 3. I also read there were no covid deaths reported. I also read there isn't going to be a wave 3, the jab is ineffective against the "Indian variant" and also that it IS effective. 

Somewhere in all that there might be an accurate guess (and that's all it is), but who knows which one it is?

The Pharmacist at my transplant clinic advises the Oxford university hospitals on drug suitability and use, according to her the vaccine is not perfect but it is far better than some would suggest, it is also the best chance we have of stopping covid.

Edited by bruno22rf

None of us know what goes into a Ventolin inhaler, a flu jab, the BCG jab or even what the underlying manufacturing processes entail.

Some medication has been out there so long and is so widely used people fall in and just accept that it has a benefit. However, without a medical based PhD no one is actually any the wiser.

The documentary wasn’t just about the Covid vaccine but all vaccines including measles and whooping cough. 

Where are we with the covid vaccine 500,000,000 out the door? When are the vaccine deniers expecting all those immunised people to die at the hands of big pharma as I’d like to get a holiday booked in before.

Edited by Mungler

7 hours ago, walshie said:

I've had my first jab of AZ so I'm not anti-vax, but it does make me laugh when people accuse people who are against the covid vaccine of being stupid, ill-educated, etc. etc. 

Channel 4 and James O'Brien are not examples of where people should get their information. Obviously the conspiracy theorists are barking mad, but people with genuine concerns are fully entitled to voice them.

Where is everyone getting their highly accurate info from? I assume they aren't virologists, so must be getting it from the papers or gov announcements. That doesn't make them true, in the same way as social media ramblings.

People like Chris Whitty has been wrong time and time again with his predictions, but people still assume he "might be right this time." Frankly I think he's made a complete fool of himself with his contradictory best-guess projections.

Yesterday I read we are in the early stages of wave 3. I also read there were no covid deaths reported. I also read there isn't going to be a wave 3, the jab is ineffective against the "Indian variant" and also that it IS effective. 

Somewhere in all that there might be an accurate guess (and that's all it is), but who knows which one it is?

Did you watch it Walshie? I'm not suggesting anyone should get their information from James O'Brien. However, as a talk show, people ring in. Its listening to their voices, not his, that causes me concern in their beliefs. He merely asked the question, who is behind all this and what is the gain. Well I think CH4 did a reasonable job.

As you may not have watched it, the roots  this ant Vax stuff can be traced back to non other than Andrew Wakefield. A very dangerous person indeed. Oh and lets not forget the not inconsiderate sums of money being made from peddling these fraudulent claims!

On 02/06/2021 at 15:26, turbo33 said:

Oh and lets not forget the not inconsiderate sums of money being made from peddling these fraudulent claims!

This is the main point, however they, Wakefield in particular, get people hooked by linking a few things together. One of our neighbours had a son who after having his MMR vaccine started exhibiting signs of autism and eventually was severely autistic, to her it was the vaccine, however several of her siblings and her older son were on the autistic spectrum. It just needs an alternative view from, as they were calling them, a snake oil salesman.

On 02/06/2021 at 15:26, turbo33 said:

Did you watch it Walshie? I'm not suggesting anyone should get their information from James O'Brien. However, as a talk show, people ring in. Its listening to their voices, not his, that causes me concern in their beliefs. He merely asked the question, who is behind all this and what is the gain. Well I think CH4 did a reasonable job.

As you may not have watched it, the roots  this ant Vax stuff can be traced back to non other than Andrew Wakefield. A very dangerous person indeed. Oh and lets not forget the not inconsiderate sums of money being made from peddling these fraudulent claims!

No. I didn't watch it. I know you didn't mean JOB was an expert either. 👍 He turns his shows into an echo chamber for his own opinions and won't listen to opposing views. I'm sure other talk show hosts might do the same, with completely opposite views coming out of it. They can't both be correct and they might both be incorrect.

My point was you can watch 20 programs and each will give you a different slant. How do we know which one is correct - if any?

On 05/06/2021 at 09:31, walshie said:

No. I didn't watch it. I know you didn't mean JOB was an expert either. 👍 He turns his shows into an echo chamber for his own opinions and won't listen to opposing views. I'm sure other talk show hosts might do the same, with completely opposite views coming out of it. They can't both be correct and they might both be incorrect.

My point was you can watch 20 programs and each will give you a different slant. How do we know which one is correct - if any?

I do agree Walshie, about the differing slants. It is interesting though to challenge an anti vaxxer as to where they get their facts from, and none of them can come up with any remotely credible source. The best one I had been sent, trying to  convince me to me was the gov yellow card document. This was bandied around as proof that hundreds were dying from the vaccine. They person initially responsible for sending it out virally, whoever the were, had only taken the figures for deaths. I did point out that it was a reporting facility for anything that had happened to an individual after receiving the vaccine, not what the vaccine did to them. On the particular month, 23 people suffered an electric shock, 48 contracted a sexual transmitted disease, 200 had a fall etc!  At least we have the JCVI, WHO, SAGE, MHRA etc and a plethora of eminent virologists to help with facts. The numbers are so huge, worldwide and changing all the time, coupled with this being a new virus that is constantly mutating, that inevitably, there will be vagaries in the figures.

Mike Yeadon has got a lot to answer for

James O'Brian is a Shock Jock, he makes a career out of being endlessly negative. He is very good at making people look silly but he's actually akin to Jeremy Kyle in the way he puts people down 

Edited by Vince Green