Tragic, but......

Vince Green

5 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

First vaccine on the 11th August. Only began feeling unwell on the 13th tested positive on the 14th. Hospitalised on the 25th. Once again, them pesky facts just getting in the way of a good story. So annoying of them.

It seems the facts are somewhat malleable.
Last time I checked 25-11=14, not 3

image.png

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conspiracies! A 17 year old girl had the jab, and 3 days later she is in hospital with a blood clot (not in the headline). And how do the media report it; she was put in hospital due to covid. It is insane what the media is doing.

A respiratory consultant here says she treats Covid patients with blood clots weekly, she has yet to treat one caused by a vaccine. Few drugs / medications come without possible side effects including death, like the birth control pill etc. 

(HealthDay News) -- People who use painkillers called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) -- which include aspirin, naproxen (Aleve) and ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) -- may be at increased risk for potentially deadly blood clots, a new study suggests.

On 30/08/2021 at 10:21, Walker570 said:

Just spoke with a nurse yesterday and she said that almost 50% of those dying on her ward got written off as covid death although they didn't die from covid. 

If you want to walk around looking like a bank robber for the rest of your life go ahead.

Heh!!  didn't notice that it was reported by MSN....so it must be true.

My mate told me the world was flat, must be then :hmm: If you care to look his death from Covid is reported in numerous news outlets, not just MSM. 

Edited by ordnance

1 hour ago, ordnance said:

A respiratory consultant here says she treats Covid patients with blood clots weekly, she has yet to treat one caused by a vaccine.

How would she know the difference?  A significant proportion of covid patients now being admitted are vaccinated.
(I'm not convinced a low platelet count is the determinant - there could be more than one mode of action by which the vaccine can cause blood clots)

https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/07/bc-doc-says-hes-found-blood-clots-in-62-of-post-jab-patients/

5 minutes ago, serrac said:

How would she know the difference?  A significant proportion of covid patients now being admitted are vaccinated.
(I'm not convinced a low platelet count is the determinant - there could be more than one mode of action by which the vaccine can cause blood clots)

https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/07/bc-doc-says-hes-found-blood-clots-in-62-of-post-jab-patients/

Yeah, great source. 

Ezra Isaac Levant is a Canadian media personality, far-right political activist, writer, and broadcaster. He founded Rebel News (which he owns) and Western Standard (being its former publisher.

"I was frustrated as a practitioner who spends most of my working life these days working to educate patients to get the vaccine and get us all out of this dreadful pandemic."Meanwhile, Dr. Charles Hoffe of Lytton, who wrote an open letter falsely claiming that vaccines are more dangerous than COVID-19, is no longer working in emergency services at the town's  St. Bartholomew's Health Centre, Interior Health has confirmed.

17 minutes ago, serrac said:

How would she know the difference, probably because her patients with Covid are having blood clots, she is not seeing blood clots in any other vaccinated patients that do not have Covid  :hmm:

How would she know the difference, probably because her patients with Covid are having blood clots, she is not seeing blood clots in any other vaccinated patients that do not have Covid  

Give serrac a break. He is a bit out of his depth and will struggle with your commonsense answer. 🙂

Edited by Gordon R

7 hours ago, ordnance said:

My mate told me the world was flat, must be then  If you care to look his death from Covid is reported in numerous news outlets, not just MSM. 

AOC the NY senator held a press conference telling people to demand Covid be placed on the death certificate, even if they don’t have Covid she said go back and demand it’s on there. 

I know someone who died at home with hospice care from heart failure and cancer.  They offered the family a Covid related death certificate.  At first they said no but the family changed their mind after they found out about the $9,000 Covid deaths get.  The funeral was expensive and they needed the money.  They ask you questions like was she complaining of shortness of breath? Did she have chills?  If you answer yes to anything thing they can get Covid on the certificate without a positive test. 

Here it’s one of the NY senator talking about getting your death certificate changed to Covid to get the $9,000.  
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRSQN5XY/

9 hours ago, ordnance said:

Yeah, great source.

As usual, resort to smear tactics when you can't address the substance of the content.

9 hours ago, ordnance said:

How would she know the difference, probably because her patients with Covid are having blood clots, she is not seeing blood clots in any other vaccinated patients that do not have Covid  

So the vaccine now also cures blood clots from all other unrelated causes - good to know...

17 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I know someone who died at home with hospice care from heart failure and cancer.  They offered the family a Covid related death certificate.  At first they said no but the family changed their mind after they found out about the $9,000 Covid deaths get.  The funeral was expensive and they needed the money.  They ask you questions like was she complaining of shortness of breath? Did she have chills?  If you answer yes to anything thing they can get Covid on the certificate without a positive test. 

Here it’s one of the NY senator talking about getting your death certificate changed to Covid to get the $9,000.  
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRSQN5XY/

I don't live in America, are you saying its the same in the UK. 

Debunking the False Claim That COVID Death Counts Are ...

Edited by ordnance

23 hours ago, ordnance said:

Yeah, great source.

As usual, resort to smear tactics when you can't address the substance of the content.

No i would look at views from lots of sources, and not rely on the view of one quack doctor. Reminds me of confirmation basis, it seems like there is a lot of it about. 

Confirmation bias, the tendency to process information by looking for, or interpreting, information that is consistent with one’s existing beliefs. This biased approach to decision making is largely unintentional and often results in ignoring inconsistent information. 

13 hours ago, ordnance said:

Confirmation bias, the tendency to process information by looking for, or interpreting, information that is consistent with one’s existing beliefs.

Do you not think you might be guilty of just that ?

You see, using MSM as your primary source of info , is just as liable to filter out any alternative thinking to your thought process, so you ARE biased towards one view , the view that YOU consider to be 'real' because its come from a source that YOU trust.

So tell me , do you believe everything you see on main stream news ?

Its interesting, that in the last few years, social media in particular , with their massive influence on our information gathering , has actively started censoring articles that dont agree with the main stream view, they say this is to protect us from 'fake news'
At what point did they become the custodians of the truth, or more importantly , when did they become the machinery to decide what is or isnt truth ?

Free speech , and free opinion is dying before our eyes.

7 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Do you not think you might be guilty of just that ?

You see, using MSM as your primary source of info , is just as liable to filter out any alternative thinking to your thought process, so you ARE biased towards one view , the view that YOU consider to be 'real' because its come from a source that YOU trust.

So tell me , do you believe everything you see on main stream news ?

Its interesting, that in the last few years, social media in particular , with their massive influence on our information gathering , has actively started censoring articles that dont agree with the main stream view, they say this is to protect us from 'fake news'
At what point did they become the custodians of the truth, or more importantly , when did they become the machinery to decide what is or isnt truth ?

Free speech , and free opinion is dying before our eyes.

No, I look at different views and source. If 99 out of 100 experts / doctors / scientists say one thing, unlike some i do not go looking for the one among them that has some other nonsensical theory and believe that one over the other 99. Some people just can't handle sometimes things just are what they are. 

Edited by ordnance

2 minutes ago, ordnance said:

No, I look at different views and source. If 99 experts / doctors / scientists say one thing, unlike some i do not go looking for the one among them that has some other nonsensical theory and believe that one over the other 99.

And who would ?

But how do you know that 99% of experts, doctors and scientists are in agreement over any particular matter, have you personally interviewed a large cross section of academia, or are you just going to believe what you read in the MSM when it states the 99 % are all 'in agreement' ?
Reading or watching a paper or news piece that agrees with your perception of what is going on in the world, is the absolute meaning of confirmation bias.

Listening and trying to understand the opposing view, is seeing it from all angles, and Im sorry to say but you dont strike me as a person that does that.
Heres an example.

4 minutes ago, ordnance said:
10 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Think I read NHS personnel get a payment... which might explain some of their stats.

You think, a payment for what ? 

He may have been referring to 'ash cash'  which is one aspect of putting a death down as covid , when it really wasnt.
Google it (heres a start) https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/jan/10/doctors-cremation-ash-cash,  BUT dont expect to find a full expose of what some NHS staff were doing to make their lives easier, and earn a few quid out of , on a MSM news organ, as guilty parties tend not to admit to their wrong doings on the internet these days.

Listening and trying to understand the opposing view, is seeing it from all angles, and Im sorry to say but you dont strike me as a person that does that.
Heres an example.

There is a big difference in different views and a lot of the nonsense going around, i am happy to look at opposing views as long as they are not obvious rubbish. Its nothing new conspiracies fake new has being around for centuries, as i said some people just can't handle the truth so they go looking for things that help them cope. 

The flu pandemic of 1918 and early conspiracy theories

As the authors of a 2017 study in Current Directions in Psychological Science observe, conspiracy theories give people quick, easily acceptable explanations for issues that otherwise have no simple answers or solutions.

The researchers found that people who believe in conspiracy theories do so for three reasons:

• epistemic motives — the need for ready-made causal explanations of certain problems or phenomena in order to regain a sense of certainty
  • existential motives — the need to regain control over one’s situation or environment
  • social motives — “the desire to belong and to maintain a positive image” of oneself and the society that one inhabits or wishes to inhabit

12 hours ago, ordnance said:

There is a big difference in different views and a lot of the nonsense going around, i am happy to look at opposing views as long as they are not obvious rubbish. Its nothing new conspiracies fake new has being around for centuries, as i said some people just can't handle the truth so they go looking for things that help them cope. 

The flu pandemic of 1918 and early conspiracy theories

As the authors of a 2017 study in Current Directions in Psychological Science observe, conspiracy theories give people quick, easily acceptable explanations for issues that otherwise have no simple answers or solutions.

The researchers found that people who believe in conspiracy theories do so for three reasons:

• epistemic motives — the need for ready-made causal explanations of certain problems or phenomena in order to regain a sense of certainty
  • existential motives — the need to regain control over one’s situation or environment
  • social motives — “the desire to belong and to maintain a positive image” of oneself and the society that one inhabits or wishes to inhabit

The msm are just as guilty of fake news to at times. Look how they rubbished anyone claiming the virus could have come out of the wuhan lab and yet now the cats been let out they have admitted its a possibility. 

Rewulf is correct that following solely the msm is not going to give you a balanced view. 

15 hours ago, ordnance said:

So do you know anyone who cant handle the truth, personally ? So takes 'refuge' in a way out conspiracy theory ?
You know , someone who just cant get their head round the fact that the world is a ball spinning through space, and would rather believe its a flat disc, maybe perched on a turtles back ?
Probably not, because such people are few and far between, yet they get lumped in with those who tend to question government policy and strategy, and governments dont really like that.

15 hours ago, ordnance said:

You quote this , so Im assuming you believe it to be true, yet it actually makes no sense whatsoever.
People dont believe in alternative thinking , labelled by the mainstream as conspiracy theories because they want to 'fit in' or regain control, they are CHOOSING to question, they arent going to change anything, they know they cant.
They have chosen to rebel , at least mentally, from the normal acceptance of whatever information they are spoon fed by the media, because they dont TRUST it anymore.

I asked you previously if you believe everything the MSM tells you, personally I dont think they lie or mislead ALL the time, but they have been proven time and time again, that their version of the truth is not always... the truth.
Again , this leads to distrust, and in some cases, the perception that they never tell the truth, how often have you heard the phrase about politicians lying because their lips are moving, or is that a conspiracy theory too ?

Its interesting you used above quotes as an explanation of WHY people believe in conspiracy, and you seem ready to accept that as quite plausible, but it is in fact a confirmation bias in action, and at best, a theory whos basis exists in the confirmation bias of some 'researchers'

You dont have to believe the world is a flat disc controlled by lizard people, to question the information we are fed.
Its a normal healthy reaction to todays society, when we have continually been misdirected and lied to, surely ?