Beretta silver pigeon 20gauge

11 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Strange isn't it, cash waiting, looking to buy, not a sausage from the seller!

Was hoping we could meet up, look over the gun, pay the money and do the paperwork.

Good luck to whoever gets hold of it.

Even more strange he joined in 2017 and his one and only post, could be a wind-up.

On 21/02/2022 at 09:14, Smartboy123 said:

542804C3-7767-47B2-8EA0-A959748D3294.jpeg.f2975bdd40d79ebaea9588289f7aab33.jpegBeretta silver pigeon 20g with choke’s 2016 gun slip box of cartridges in good condition just don’t get chance to shoot it £820

On 21/02/2022 at 11:21, HantsRob said:

*grabby hands* that looks nice

Did I mis something here. ?  We're there other pictures. ?  From the picture that I can see the woodwork doesn't look fantastic.   It looks dry and as if someone has dragged a wire brush over it and as if the factory varnish has been semi stripped. Perhaps the gun has been advertised elsewhere.?

1 hour ago, Minky said:

Did I mis something here. ?  We're there other pictures. ?  From the picture that I can see the woodwork doesn't look fantastic.   It looks dry and as if someone has dragged a wire brush over it and as if the factory varnish has been semi stripped. Perhaps the gun has been advertised elsewhere.?

Yup. First picture posted was a distance pic and it looked quite nice. It has since been edited.

22 hours ago, Minky said:

Is it sport & entertainment factor.  The op was on the site on Monday evening at  10.02 pm so there were 5 posts that could have been read and replied to.  Perhaps this person is unwell or fallen down a hole.!  We wait for developments.  Or not.

He changed the picture of the gun that was originally posted. 

Quite odd. 

24 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

He changed the picture of the gun that was originally posted. 

Quite odd. 

Yes the original picture was a full length shot of a gun on the floor.

Far too many people posting items for sale that do not reply to PMs or even straight questions under their advertisement.