Putin announces 'military operation' in Ukraine.

Dave-G

4 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

She should be safe from open windows, she has more popularity than Putin (The dark lord himself)ย ๐Ÿคช

And as Mchughcb said , she does her criticising from Israel just to be sure.

I dont think there are many cathedrals in Israel ๐Ÿ˜„ย the fact remains she is a popular figure and many will listen to her... I would avoid high places if i was her though.๐Ÿ˜‰

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, islandgun said:

I dont think there are many cathedrals in Israel ๐Ÿ˜„ย the fact remains she is a popular figure and many will listen to her... I would avoid high places if i was her though.๐Ÿ˜‰

The shills are straight in with something negative to say about her ๐Ÿ˜†ย 

So predictable you could set your watch to it ๐Ÿ˜†ย 

25 minutes ago, islandgun said:

I dont think there are many cathedrals in Israel

:lol:

ย 

3 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Err, what did I say that was negative, or inaccurate ?
If it makes you a shill to speak the truth, theres really no reasoning with you , but then , you keep rabbiting on about lizards all the time , and Im beginning to wonder if you have any reason.
What you dont like is anyone posting something that doesnt align with your opinion , then they become a nutter, shill, bot, kremlin paid 5th columnist , or whatever else your fevered imagination can conjure up, along with ideas of 'evil empires' of orcs and dark lords.

Why dont you concentrate on the subject matter , rather than personally attacking anyone who doesnt agree with your ideas ?

You spend most of the time posting stuff taken straight from Ukrainian propaganda sites, then when I or others question its veracity, you rear up with the abuse.
Its boring now.

28 minutes ago, Mungler said:

I have listened to Alla for bloody 17 years. I certainly prefer Cher. Have you listened to her music?ย 

9 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Putin the Sauron by someone1fy on DeviantArt

not what i had in mind tbh..ย  more the fluffy naked women and cat type

ย 

1 minute ago, johnphilip said:

Oh please not the ones with them both with there shirts offย ๐Ÿ˜€

this one ? bet you didn't know Rewulf looked like that๐Ÿ˜€

flad.jpg.5e1c076ae0d0ff533f24555f51104858.jpg

7 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

Hell I can't unsee this now . Wellย  at least he left his hat onย ๐Ÿ˜€

Luckily the photographer has spared us the bottom half and the inevitable comparisons we would feel compelled to make and the banishment of 115 pages to the playpen

12 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

Hell I can't unsee this now . Wellย  at least he left his hat onย ๐Ÿ˜€

If I had moobs like that , everyone would get a look , Id make sure of that, unfortunately my fur covers them upย :lol:

5 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Luckily the photographer has spared us the bottom half

The photographer had a nasty fall out a window unfortunately , onto spiked railings laced with novichok.
Terrible accident....

31 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

If I had moobs like that , everyone would get a look , Id make sure of that, unfortunately my fur covers them upย 

The photographer had a nasty fall out a window unfortunately , onto spiked railings laced with novichok.
Terrible accident....

Its understandable, an accident waiting to happen..โคต๏ธ

33 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

I am a bit scared Mungler post a picture now ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

shhoosh..๐Ÿคซ

Edited by islandgun

Todayโ€™s news is that it continues to go very badly for Russia in Ukraine with numerous โ€˜tacticalโ€™ retreats (abandoning all sorts of kit), a leader in hiding and best of all, the top trending search on the Russian version of the internet is currently โ€˜how to leave Russiaโ€™.

Oh and thereโ€™s a couple of new reports out on Bloomberg and Forbes as to the effect of the sanctions on Russia. Who knew, but it turns out that (a) there are no master tacticians in Russia and (b) the wholly unnecessary invasion of Ukraine was a really really really dumb idea.

As long as weโ€™re not all turned to glass, this continues to go in the right direction.

This was of course brought to you by NATO lies and MSM misinformation ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Mungler