Putin announces 'military operation' in Ukraine.

Dave-G

9 hours ago, Mungler said:

All so unnecessary.

The Kremlin bungs sent to buy the Ukrain never made it there and got trousered. The intel back to the Kremlin was more lies. At the top of this corrupt steaming pile of lies and in charge of the gangster petrol station is the lunatic who cut himself off for 2 years hiding from covid, slowly going potty on books about Peter the Great and the great Russian empire of yesteryears.

What does the end look like? Well, everyone but Putin knows it’s not going to be Russians running Ukraine.  

Brilliant plan Putin - something only the brainwashed nut nuts can get behind.

Indeed, it is unnecessary, but you are quite happy to support the Government who started it all.

The USA Bungs obviously did make it there and the corruption and pass back for "10% for the big guy" Biden, Pelosi, Big Pharma and their Biolabs, MIC kickbacks and orders all appear to have done their job and made certain individuals including big "Z" exceptionally rich and screw the little people who are suffering.

The truth is Russia is now about at the end of it's SMO and now mobilising the people, government, army and industry for a complete takeover of Ukraine (at least on a temporary basis).

Speaking of Zelensky... He isn't in Kiev or even Ukraine by all accounts and currently rumoured to be "safe" in Poland.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, mchughcb said:

So I take it that you can't answer the word count or bother reading my previous answer. Do you like the sound of your own voice?

You are genuinely not making any sense, but don’t change what must be a habit of a lifetime eh?

1. Criticism of Putin - if you believe that you you have already provided any significant criticism of Putin you have not. If you think you have then ok, brilliant, you are absolutely the closed minded brainwashed Russian shill I always knew you to be. 

2. ‘Answer the word count’ makes no sense in the context of my exchange with Rewulf or in the context of my last post which I thought to be pretty self explanatory.

15 minutes ago, Stonepark said:

Indeed, it is unnecessary, but you are quite happy to support the Government who started it all.

The USA Bungs obviously did make it there and the corruption and pass back for "10% for the big guy" Biden, Pelosi, Big Pharma and their Biolabs, MIC kickbacks and orders all appear to have done their job and made certain individuals including big "Z" exceptionally rich and screw the little people who are suffering.

The truth is Russia is now about at the end of it's SMO and now mobilising the people, government, army and industry for a complete takeover of Ukraine (at least on a temporary basis).

Speaking of Zelensky... He isn't in Kiev or even Ukraine by all accounts and currently rumoured to be "safe" in Poland.

You are truly nuts.

Skipping over the rather significant aspects of ‘need’, other available options, diplomatic solutions and even right down to other military options to that which we’ve seen, if you think the US somehow forced Putin to roll tanks over a border, invade another country, commit mass murder and start a war then you are nuts.

And you show the world you’re truly nuts by saying that the special military operation is coming to an end and Russia is now mobilising for what, a war they already started months ago and have been losing?

The Kremlin propaganda has such a hold over you you still refuse to see that this ‘special military operation’ can only become an invasion and a war when the Kremlin tell you it is such. 

I thought I’d seen it all on this thread, apparently not.

21 minutes ago, henry d said:

I wouldn't bother as he doesn't read anything from a different source, should be renamed "Stonewall"

12 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

It was more intended to reassure the 'sane' amongst us that it was untrue. 

I think we have definitely reached the end and conclusive evidence that he’s brainwashed and I’m not joking.

39 minutes ago, Mungler said:

You are genuinely not making any sense, but don’t change what must be a habit of a lifetime eh?

1. Criticism of Putin - if you believe that you you have already provided any significant criticism of Putin you have not. If you think you have then ok, brilliant, you are absolutely the closed minded brainwashed Russian shill I always knew you to be. 

2. ‘Answer the word count’ makes no sense in the context of my exchange with Rewulf or in the context of my last post which I thought to be pretty self explanatory.

I don't provide significant criticism of Zelensky, Biden, Johnson, Truss, Morrison, Arden, Xi, Modi, Macron, Dragi either.

Must be you who needs to provide significant criticism to justify your position. Don't confuse that with other people's intentions.

18 hours ago, Mungler said:

You boys want to take it easy on the nutty pills. If you scoff them all now, you'll have none left for the weekend 😀

Have you ever been to Ukraine or Russia?

2 minutes ago, mchughcb said:

I don't provide significant criticism of Zelensky, Biden, Johnson, Truss, Morrison, Arden, Xi, Modi, Macron, Dragi either.

Must be you who needs to provide significant criticism to justify your position. Don't confuse that with other people's intentions.

Errrrr you are joking?

Ah no, you may actually believe that but with very careful use of the word ‘significant’ of course.

Don’t confuse being a brainwashed Russian shill unable to criticise any aspect of the despotic war mongering murderer that is Putin, with some noble stance of non ‘significant’ (scoffs) criticism.

If you could have mustered even a drop of real objective criticism of Putin you would have had a chance of convincing people on here that you weren’t a brainwashed one sided Russian shill. Alas that has not come to pass.

20 minutes ago, Mungler said:

If you could have mustered even a drop of real objective criticism of Putin you would have had a chance of convincing people on here that you weren’t a brainwashed one sided Russian shill. Alas that has not come to pass.

Likewise, you refuse to accept the basic premise of the whole Russia\Ukraine war....

It was West that started it by funding, and supporting the illegal coup, it was the illegal Ukraine Government that escalated it by invading the Dombass, it was Ukraine building up its military to forceably take back the Dombass that triggered Russian intervention at the request of the government of the Dombass, it was Ukraine who refused (on Western orders) not to negotiate a peaceful solution, it was Ukraine shelling the nuclear power plant on the Dnieper....

The mental gymnastics you jump through are impressive to justify Ukraine as an innocent party, some of their citizens might be innocent but their leaders, government, military and Western backers certainly are not.

You have chosen a side in what at best is a civil war, at worst an attempt at WW3.

Unfortunately, rather than support the right of Dombass people to freely choose their future and live their own lives by their own values, you have instead chosen the side of dictatorship and fascism.

4 minutes ago, Stonepark said:

Likewise, you refuse to accept the basic premise of the whole Russia\Ukraine war....

It was West that started it by funding, and supporting the illegal coup, it was the illegal Ukraine Government that escalated it by invading the Dombass, it was Ukraine building up its military to forceably take back the Dombass that triggered Russian intervention at the request of the government of the Dombass, it was Ukraine who refused (on Western orders) not to negotiate a peaceful solution, it was Ukraine shelling the nuclear power plant on the Dnieper....

The mental gymnastics you jump through are impressive to justify Ukraine as an innocent party, some of their citizens might be innocent but their leaders, government, military and Western backers certainly are not.

You have chosen a side in what at best is a civil war, at worst an attempt at WW3.

Unfortunately, rather than support the right of Dombass people to freely choose their future and live their own lives by their own values, you have instead chosen the side of dictatorship and fascism.

You are saying the West ‘caused’ this  invasion and war. Aside from that being a big stretch, of course you skip over necessity, other available options, extent of military action and outcome.

The Kremlin’s own stated position, entirely varying that it is, does not even support your views. You have sought to dress this up as some noble act of Putin to protect the people of Donbass who have since been shelled, murdered and now subject to martial law by Putin.

Absolutely brainwashed.

Can’t even see the grey of other options, actions or even a limit to the slaughter and murder.

35 minutes ago, Stonepark said:

A civil war is a war between opposing factions within a country.

Given that russia is a different country and they invaded Ukraine it is not a civil war it is an act of war by russia on Ukraine.

How's this for some out of the box thinking, If russia had not invaded Ukraine then we would not be talking about the possibility of the world slipping into ww3, crazy thought i know but just think about it.:hmm:

This mother pictured with her husband laid on top of her new born child to protect it when russia bombed their apartment block, the mother has shrapnel wounds and other injuries from the bombs that russia rained down on the civilian area.

But she realises that russia is just trying to liberate her, she just questions why they tried to kill her newborn child while doing it.

mother saves baby.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

Errrrr you are joking?

Ah no, you may actually believe that but with very careful use of the word ‘significant’ of course.

Don’t confuse being a brainwashed Russian shill unable to criticise any aspect of the despotic war mongering murderer that is Putin, with some noble stance of non ‘significant’ (scoffs) criticism.

So you have you been to Ukraine or Russia?

3 minutes ago, Mungler said:

No. 

Have you been to Russia?

Sure,  just like Africa, Venezuela,  , Chile, India, China, USA, Canada,  Indonesia,  Malaysia, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Italy,  Spain,  Czech Republic, France, and too many other countries to list. Never been to Wales though. 

14 minutes ago, mchughcb said:

So you have you been to Ukraine or Russia?

I have been to Ukraine. My wife was a frequent visitor to Russia and speaks the language but what difference does it make? Having been under the boot of Russia for the first 16 years of her life, where summer pioneer camp she was taught to throw grenades at the west, she is happy to have her freedom in Europe. 

2 minutes ago, oowee said:

I have been to Ukraine. My wife was a frequent visitor to Russia and speaks the language but what difference does it make? Having been under the boot of Russia for the first 16 years of her life, where summer pioneer camp she was taught to throw grenades at the west, she is happy to have her freedom in Europe. 

No doubt you have but is your handle Mungler?

1 minute ago, henry d said:

I see that sanctions may be forcing Putin to buy stolen Swedish speed cameras to use in Russian drones.

I really can't believe that I posted this as this war gets more bizarre than the inmates of PW! 😆

Do you honestly believe that? The sam reports say Sweden's speed cameras have Nikon cameras and the kamikaze drones have Canon. But they can't explain why they are being stolen.

27 minutes ago, mchughcb said:

Sure,  just like Africa, Venezuela,  , Chile, India, China, USA, Canada,  Indonesia,  Malaysia, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Italy,  Spain,  Czech Republic, France, and too many other countries to list. Never been to Wales though. 

I suppose you go wherever the Kremlin sends you. Indeed, and probably without question, do as you’re told and what to think etc. 

Edited by Mungler

39 minutes ago, mchughcb said:

Do you honestly believe that? The sam reports say Sweden's speed cameras have Nikon cameras and the kamikaze drones have Canon. But they can't explain why they are being stolen.

Ridiculous, why would anyone want to steal a nikon camera?

41 minutes ago, Mungler said:

I suppose you go wherever the Kremlin sends you. Indeed, and probably without question, do as you’re told and what to think etc. 

Seeing as the thread has degenerated into petty insults, accusations of insanity , drug taking , and comparing how much we all get paid for working for foreign powers, lets keep it open as long as possible and let everyone know how responsible UK firearms owners are :lol:

I do have one , maybe two questions for @Mungler , The Dark One has taken a particular interest in you , and because he cant get an internet connection in his underground torture chamber, hes asked me to step in.
How is it you were so distrustful of the wests governments and policies during the covid years, making many posts about lies ect (which I fully agreed with) then when Ukraine happens, those same governments can be completely trusted with their policies and response ?
Also the US has an undisputable track record, going back to the 50s , of meddling in foreign regimes across the flat earth globe, and seeking to either mould them to their will , or just simply smash them and install their own puppets.
Yet you flatly refuse to accept they had anything to do with Ukraines collapse in 2014.

The Dark Lord expects an answer, or you can avoid open windows for life, the evil of Mordor cast a very long shadow... 😄