Another school shooting in America

Rob85

15 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

This,  when my door gets kicked in I want the suppressed MK18 with 60rd drum magazine.  I if someone come in my house to harm my family they are coming with the most deadly weapon they can get.  

I wouldn’t waist time restraining them. 

We have now moved on to someone armed kicking your door in with the intent to harm your family, yes in that situation you would be justified to use what ever force you wanted. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Even if I give you example of people shooting dead would be mass shooters you’ll still moan so tbh I don’t see the point. 

I’ll bow out 👍🏻

It wasn't examples of people shooting dead a would be mass shooter.  I asked for examples of school students getting gun's out of their cars and preventing a mass shooting, as was claimed. 

Edited by ordnance

1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

Even if I give you example of people shooting dead would be mass shooters you’ll still moan so tbh I don’t see the point. 

I’ll bow out 👍🏻

Happen two days ago. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs17.com/news/national-news/good-gal-with-a-gun-woman-with-pistol-saves-lives-by-killing-gunman-at-graduation-party-police-say/amp/

1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

This man with a AR15 shot up a party 1e8f5d48-83a2-4900-a5d6-f38e8d566503-med

And he got killed by a lady with a snub nose revolver 😂 

You won’t ever hear about poeple stopping a mass shooting.  Because the mass shooting did not happen.

Old wise tale is from WW2 went like this.  US engineers studied  bombers coming home from Germany. They looked at where the bombers were shot up the most and cataloged the damage to see where the holes were and where armor needed to be added.  A janitor sweeping in the room spoke up and said. Those planes made it home.  You should look at where the planes were not shot and add the armor there because those planes didn’t come home to be here for your study. 

21 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

1973-a-student-and-teacher-guarding-a-de

I was thinking more stopping a active shooter as was claimed, having armed students sitting at the school door's isn't really a option. I do know of one case in Texas many years ago.

Edited by ordnance

7 hours ago, ordnance said:

I am concerned about law and order, its hypocritical to complain about criminals braking the law and then go on to state you are happy for others to brake the law, shooting a fleeing suspect etc. 

I don't think anyone has advocated breaking the law, rather we would like to see this aspect of the law changed in the direction of some American states.  

On 27/05/2022 at 17:44, ordnance said:

You don't hand a loaded firearm to anyone, If it's for self-defense or not.

Goes without saying. Rather than objecting, why not try actually reading my post, I was clearly commenting on storage of loaded firearm for home defence purposes.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Another 'mass shooting' that barely broke into mainstream news, because the shooter was taken out by a civilian carrying a gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQXOHsHkJV4

Sorted. I used to read about ordinary civilians putting a stop to potential shootings, and shootings in progress when I regularly bought Guns & Ammo mag’ many moons ago. 👍