Yet more scum

Owenwill

This country has gone to the dogs, Three scumbag English yobs are going before the magistrates for disembowling a young horse in a field with Stanley knives nr, Cannock in Staffs, these ******** along with the young men?? who are carrying knives and guns amongst us are part of whats wrong with this once great country, Nobody seems to care any more, lets all look away and pretend its not happening. I wish my kids and their families would emigrate must be better in Spain or OZ, :D:good:

This country has gone to the dogs, Three scumbag English yobs are going before the magistrates for disembowling a young horse in a field with Stanley knives nr, Cannock in Staffs, these ******** along with the young men?? who are carrying knives and guns amongst us are part of whats wrong with this once great country, Nobody seems to care any more, lets all look away and pretend its not happening. I wish my kids and their families would emigrate must be better in Spain or OZ, :D:good:

can't agree more i hear NZ's nice this time of year. just hope my daughters

see sense. :lol:

This country has gone to the dogs, Three scumbag English yobs are going before the magistrates for disembowling a young horse in a field with Stanley knives nr, Cannock in Staffs, these ******** along with the young men?? who are carrying knives and guns amongst us are part of whats wrong with this once great country, Nobody seems to care any more, lets all look away and pretend its not happening. I wish my kids and their families would emigrate must be better in Spain or OZ, :blink: :blink:

can't agree more i hear NZ's nice this time of year. just hope my daughters

see sense. :good:

yup he deffinately needs his head looking at....preferably with a few well selected blows from fists feet blunt instruments etc

all that and all he gets is a bloody asbo, lotta good thatll do it just cost the tax payer bout 2k and hell really abid to that wont he , kick his ****in head in i would

lee :good:

Hard to believe that picture of innocents could be so shot in the head......

5 year Asbo, now that is really going to sort him out...I bet he is trembling after that bit of sentencing..

No wonder this country is (whats the word im looking for).....

I just dont believe this country.....lets get back to the good old days...when you had a good beating when you got out of line :blink:

Or better still public flogging, now that would make good Sky entertainment on a Saturday night...few beers in front of the TV, and a few undesireables getting flogged...uummmm entertainment at its best