Fox diet of dog poo

islandgun

In my experience,  dogs usually eat other dogs carp when it is strongly meat flavoured. I can only think of working dogs that I know, are fed on a dried food diet, most pet pooches are fed only the best chicken, steak and fish diets.  !     🙄

Just now, islandgun said:

Chinese ! all the things came with a bright red sauce, this coupled with a lack of sense of smell and taste from an enduring dose of covid added to the adventure, TBH it might as well been vegan ****

Now you’re talking! I like a good Chinese, although an old ‘keeper friend used to tell me ‘I wouldn’t feed that **** to me dogs!’ 🙂

I think the high content of fish in kitten food makes it appealing to the old dog we have. 

The dogs that I have had have all been partial to new fresh sloppy cow residue.   Once it skins over they ain't  interested.  Now we all know that dogs will eat grass and that there are some quite potent toxins in a lot of plants so perhaps it helps control intestinal worms.   On the other hand perhaps it just tastes good to them..and eat residue, trillions of flies can't all be wrong. 😀👍

8 minutes ago, Spr1985 said:

My gsp pup knows when the old boy is going to do his business… follows him round like a vending machine giving out free treats …..to the point I’m considering muzzling her 

A friend has a gsp and that does the same.. its hard to imagine eating **** is good for them

Just now, islandgun said:

A friend has a gsp and that does the same.. its hard to imagine eating **** is good for them

I can only imagine that she smells something worthwhile within it, it’s vile but aside from muzzling her I don’t know what I can do.  Maybe some breath mints… and the wind……🤮

In the past I have noticed that lumps of residue that were there on a footpath had disappeared overnight.  So either it was the residue fairy or Charlie thought it was bars of pedigree chum. .... it's tasty tasty,very very tasty, it's very tasty.! Yuk.