• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Β 

Interesting perspective from Farage.Β 

I agree with everything he says about the Tory party. I have for some time believed there are concerted plans afoot behind the scenes to get us back into the EU, and it started with the long campaign of smearing Boris at every opportunity. I admit he didn’t help his cause, but I’ve never witnessed a witch hunt like it in British politics.Β 

I have no doubt we will at some point become again part of the EU. We weren’t askedΒ the first time and I see no reason why we’ll be asked next time.Β 

6 minutes ago, discobob said:

And we can then say goodbye to Stirling and hello to the Euro

Well they have managed to get the value of the pound near parity?

Truss did what she was paid to do, sink the economy, now it's PM wages and perks for life...................spectacular!

5 hours ago, Scully said:

I agree with everything he says about the Tory party. I have for some time believed there are concerted plans afoot behind the scenes to get us back into the EU, and it started with the long campaign of smearing Boris at every opportunity. I admit he didn’t help his cause, but I’ve never witnessed a witch hunt like it in British politics.Β 

I have no doubt we will at some point become again part of the EU. We weren’t askedΒ the first time and I see no reason why we’ll be asked next time.Β 

Excellent point about Boris, I hadn't even considered that outside of finding it odd the way they went after him, after all, what Boris did is nothing compared to Blair and how many other PMs have behaved. It all makes sense and concretes my belief I need to vote someone other than the Cons this time, the best I can think at present is either Reform or Reclaim.Β 

4 hours ago, old man said:

Well they have managed to get the value of the pound near parity?

Truss did what she was paid to do, sink the economy, now it's PM wages and perks for life...................spectacular!

You obviously do not follow the Currency market.Β 
We’ve been far lower before. Then look at the dollar against the euro and other players, to see it’s not just us.Β 

11 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Was it all to clear the decks and bring Borris back?

How clever are these lot 😁😁

Just watching Channel 4 news on plus one, nice to see Angela Rayner being given a hard time.

quite fancy angela rayner...................i watched her and penny mordaunt on channell 4's Naked attraction