Questions of origin

Rewulf

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Strange isn't it? Taken in as a fact with no supporting evidence or thoughts on whether it's just utter rubbish. 

Please show where I said I took it as fact, I clearly stated "reported" 1000 excess deaths a week" and when asked where I got that information provided the source, I've also stated I do not know where they got their information. But I don't believe GB news ever mentioned excess deaths on top of covid, just excess deaths.

Just a quick look at statista that you linked and it is a morass of data and seems to include covid as excess deaths, perhaps you need better data from a better source, not just a company that sells to other companies?

I really don't need a better source, the GB News claim was excess deaths, covid included, the data source I linked shows the excess deaths, and was me trying to provide a data source link for Scully who couldn't find a source, I even stated I do not know where GB news got their data from, including on ages etc.

So in short the numbers are factual, their causes is another debate, as I stated, without claiming what their causes are/could be.

Quick look at ONS, who GB news seem to get their data from but don't link, gives this...

Screenshot_20230104-222702_Chrome.jpg.67b1fb1a2ef0a53653a57b4061aeebaf.jpg

Screenshot_20230104-222724_Chrome.jpg.cccb603b14a9cd1e2002337241e26883.jpg

The claim on GB news was since May 2022, this data doesn't show May 2022 - Dec 2022. So although factual, doesn't show the required data.

Edited by Newbie to this

2 hours ago, Scully said:

If they’re lost then how do GB news know about them?

Some news is more popular in certain factions than others. 

Excess deaths unrelated to Covid require an explanation, only that explanation is not deemed suitable for a broader audience? 

2 hours ago, 39TDS said:

I think the BBC has a narrative to follow on Covid and it just doesn't fit.

Exactly. 

1 hour ago, ordnance said:

Just asking the question, I doint see they would know how a death heart blood clots etc were not Covid releated :hmm:

Again, if they were deemed covid related, they would be included in the covid related death stats. 

These deaths are due to other reasons, and are in excess of normal yearly expected deaths. 

Strange isn't it? Taken in as a fact with no supporting evidence or thoughts on whether it's just utter rubbish.

So let's hear from the oracle, how are these people dying? 

Even if it's from 2 years of NHS negligence, while they struggled with covid, they are still dead, and probably shouldn't be. 

And that's not rubbish, it's a simple fact, even if you must pass it off as a 'right wing conspiracy' 

10 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

So in short the numbers are factual, their causes is another debate, as I stated, without claiming what their causes are/could be.

Hence my comment, so what? What is the point in GB saying there are excess deaths and no links, just that it is from ONS? It is either shoddy journalism or following some agenda and shouldn't be repeated elsewhere. 

19 minutes ago, henry d said:

What is the point in GB saying there are excess deaths and no links, just that it is from ONS? It is either shoddy journalism or following some agenda and shouldn't be repeated elsewhere. 

You'll have to ask GB news that, here is their email for enquiries/complaints etc. gbviews@gbnews.uk. Maybe they can give you their sources, or answer "So what?"

Not sure why it shouldn't be repeated, it was about 1000 excess deaths a week, a number which is factual, and as others have pointed out, not being reported on the mainstream media like BBC.

11 hours ago, henry d said:

You're like a broken record! Surely you can search the Internet?

From around the same time as the GB  news report Some from the provinces so not just England and Wales And some quite recently.

Fisrtly, very passive aggressive of you, but at least so far anyway, you haven't resorted to actually insults. So that's an improvement.

Secondly, you still don't get it, I've not speculated what the causes were, just that it was reported there are on average since May 2022, 1000 excess death a week, (which it turns out is  factual), and that they were reported as mainly young, heart problems, and otherwise healthy.

The very first screen bulletin on the clip said 500 were due to problems with the NHS, or words to that effect.

It was a reply to dead eye alan's post about the very subject. So as I see it very poignant.

People asked for the source, I gave it, even posted a link to the piece.

I then looked for the figures when Scully said it was strange that MSM were not reporting it. This is where I found that the numbers seem factual, and pointed out that I could not find data on the ages etc.

I also stated there a quite a few article online about excess deaths, (all reporting to their publisher's perceived agenda), as well as the GB news one, with it's perceived agenda

Yet somehow you seem to think that I've made some sort of conspiracy tin hat statement, when I quite clearly just pointed out that it was reported 1000 excess deaths a week, mainly young, heart problems and otherwise healthy.

Edited by Newbie to this

3 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Fisrtly, very passive aggressive of you, but at least so far anyway, you haven't resulted to actually insults. So that's an improvement.

Secondly, you still don't get it, I've not speculated what the causes were, just that it was reported there are on average since May 2022, 1000 excess death a week, (which it turns out is  factual), and that they were reported as mainly young, heart problems, and otherwise healthy.

The very first screen bulletin on the clip said 500 were due to problems with the NHS, or words to that effect.

It was a reply to dead eye alan's post about the very subject. So as I see it very poignant.

People asked for the source, I gave it, even posted a link to the piece.

I then looked for the figures when Scully said it was strange that MSM were not reporting it. This is where I found that the numbers seem factual, and pointed out that I could not find data on the ages etc.

Yet somehow you seem to think that I've made some sort of conspiracy tin hat statement, when I quite clearly just pointed out that it was reported 1000 excess deaths a week, mainly young, heart problems and otherwise healthy.

Henry appears to be a troll, he likes to belittle people and make himself feel superior. When people challenge his statements (which can be as petty as posting images of tin foil) using facts, as you have done in this thread, he often goes off sulking and will claim your a right wing conspiracy theorist, or worse and ignores your future posts, except for the odd occasion he feels he can challenge you. I've learnt there's little point discussing things with him now. 

An interesting point I noticed , the data henry supplied stated 137447 excess deaths between March 20 and June 22 , from ALL causes.
Yet the official figures from the beginning of covid (March 20) up to June 22 is 180000 , from covid alone ?

If thats correct, then up until June , there was a reduction of yearly deaths in the region of 40,000.
Then , if the figures of excess deaths since June are correct, this would indicate a serious problem somewhere ?

This is borne out by the present massive pressure on the NHS.

8 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

An interesting point I noticed , the data henry supplied stated 137447 excess deaths between March 20 and June 22 , from ALL causes.
Yet the official figures from the beginning of covid (March 20) up to June 22 is 180000 , from covid alone ?

If thats correct, then up until June , there was a reduction of yearly deaths in the region of 40,000.
Then , if the figures of excess deaths since June are correct, this would indicate a serious problem somewhere ?

This is borne out by the present massive pressure on the NHS.

Yes, and strikes are not helping.

2 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

Yes, and strikes are not helping.

I dont believe the strike action has had any material effect on demand or patient safety, the issue was there long before anyone actually went on strike.
The massive wait times in A and E , and poor ambulance response times have been there for years, even before covid.

Its not even about lack of money, the waste in the NHS , which is a direct result of the overpaid upper management, is the key factor.

I haven't bpothered to read all of this garbage but can I suggest you all get up in the morning with one aim, not to waste one second of the life you have moaning and arguing etcetc etc.   It is very short believe me so get out there and enjoy every second.  That's from someone who was born with bombs dropping around the hospital.

14 hours ago, Walker570 said:

I haven't bpothered to read all of this garbage but can I suggest you all get up in the morning with one aim, not to waste one second of the life you have moaning and arguing etcetc etc.   It is very short believe me so get out there and enjoy every second.  That's from someone who was born with bombs dropping around the hospital.

Must admit I’m at a bit of a shrugging shoulders stage myself. 
Whatever the reason for these 1000 ‘excess’ deaths per week, it doesn’t seem to have stirred much interest from those you would think would have a vested interest in appointing blame at the governments door. 
No agenda driven journalists, no opposition parties, no ITV news agency and no BBC. Strange. 

Edited by Scully

6 hours ago, Rewulf said:

I dont believe the strike action has had any material effect on demand or patient safety,

I had to have an operation before I could commence cancer treatment, this was cancelled due to the nurses strike and rescheduled for a fortnight later. Fingers crossed that delay hasn't affected my outcome and I don't feel it has but I doubt that is true in every case.  

14 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Wow, really?  Normally I can't stand the 'privilege' argument, but if there was an instance where someone took a position on the basis of privilege - or "I'm alright Jack" as it used to be known, then your asinine post is it.

Seemingly you don't care, but we had 2 years of our most basic civil liberties withdrawn, the economy crashed and our children's development ruined.  Civil liberties, incidentally, that were not as severely hampered in World War 2 - as you mentioned it, though what has to do with the price of fish is unclear, other than telling us your age.

In other words, those of us with a skin in the game, I.e. those of us not in our twilight years, with kids, or who might even want a pension one day, never want a repeat of this disaster, ever. We can't just 'move on', we must hold people's feet to the fire.

Read @39TDS post carefully and tell me with a straight face that we should just 'get out there and enjoy every second'.

Edited by udderlyoffroad

On 05/01/2023 at 19:55, Scully said:

Must admit I’m at a bit of a shrugging shoulders stage myself. 
Whatever the reason for these 1000 ‘excess’ deaths per week, it doesn’t seem to have stirred much interest from those you would think would have a vested interest in appointing blame at the governments door. 
No agenda driven journalists, no opposition parties, no ITV news agency and no BBC. Strange. 

The media have pedalled fear from the beginning of the scamdemic....it's been a fear campaign since day one....actually just reading an article there a few mins ago,a university from the states have now came to the conclusion that the vaccines are cause for so many young people now having myocarditis..all to do with the spike protein...doctors worldwide have been saying this for over a year now and been ignored....this is a complete ****show...no long-term safety data in the jabs and basically everyone is a guinea pig....

10 hours ago, tweedledee said:

The media have pedalled fear from the beginning of the scamdemic....it's been a fear campaign since day one....actually just reading an article there a few mins ago,a university from the states have now came to the conclusion that the vaccines are cause for so many young people now having myocarditis..all to do with the spike protein...doctors worldwide have been saying this for over a year now and been ignored....this is a complete ****show...no long-term safety data in the jabs and basically everyone is a guinea pig....

Have you a link to university saying that the Covid vaccine is the cause of so many young people have myocarditis ? PS Not the University of Russell Brand or David Icke.

Edited by ordnance

19 hours ago, ordnance said:

Have you a link to university saying that the Covid vaccine is the cause of so many young people have myocarditis ? PS Not the University of Russell Brand or David Icke.

I dont think we are quite at the stage where we can start levelling the blame for thousands of deaths at the door of pharma companies who rushed out the jab , so thy could maximise profits, and by extension , governments either.
However , there are disturbing reports of massive rises in myocarditus and pericarditus , a study of 50,000 people in Swindon has some 7 % of jabbed people now being treated for either of these 2 conditions, an 8 x increase from pre covid baselines.

These figures from the ONS https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/latest are discussed in the Dr Campbell video.
No doubt someone will be along shortly to rubbish Campbells qualification, or accuse him of right wing hysterical conspiracies, none of which are claimed or insinuated, and theres still those pesky ONS figures.....

On 06/01/2023 at 20:53, Walker570 said:

History udderly old chap, History and chewing the fat is a waste of time.  Five pages now and tell me what you have achieved.

I see you took a moment to reflect on your previous crass post, and of course thought about 39TDS' predicament....oh no wait, you didn't.  You're ok, so the rest of us should move on. You were born during the war don't you know.

Assuming your question to be genuine and not just rhetorical: What I have achieved is seen some research I might otherwise have missed, though even I lack the time or the inclination to read through it all with a fine toothed comb.

I will concede that you're partially right, the precise origin is of this virus is less interesting than the grossly inept, corrupt and downright illiberal response to it by governments world-wide.  How we hold these people to account is far more interesting, and we must never let the establishment get away with such nonsense again.

By the way, what on earth are you doing on an internet forum if not to chew the fat?

18 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

However , there are disturbing reports of massive rises in myocarditus and pericarditus , a study of 50,000 people in Swindon has some 7 % of jabbed people now being treated for either of these 2 conditions, an 8 x increase from pre covid baselines.

At this point, I think it's fair to say that it's been accepted by the medical establishment, that this has happened.  It's not however been admitted.  It's a start.

28 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

I dont think we are quite at the stage where we can start levelling the blame for thousands of deaths at the door of pharma companies who rushed out the jab , so thy could maximise profits, and by extension , governments either.

These figures from the ONS https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/latest are discussed in the Dr Campbell video.
No doubt someone will be along shortly to rubbish Campbells qualification, or accuse him of right wing hysterical conspiracies, none of which are claimed or insinuated, and theres still those pesky ONS figures.....

Oh, our 'enry won't like him on your post.