Royal House hold in trouble again

countryman

Yes my thoughts exactly, The answer, we shall call her the complainant what ever her name is, a very unusual attire, The poor old lady did not explain fully her interest, where are you from meaning your family roots, This is all getting up peoples noses, perhaps we should refrain from speaking to people we don't know, or clearly you might upset them.

14 minutes ago, P08 said:

perhaps we should refrain from speaking to people we don't know, or clearly you might upset them.

And that is the problem with the whole race debate in this country. These "woke" idiots are doing extraordinary damage to our country and cohesion. The very policys they are dreaming up are breeding suspicion and causing divides where, for the vast, vast majority, they didn't exist in the first place. 

I genuinely find it heart breaking to see what's happening. 

11 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

And that is the problem with the whole race debate in this country. These "woke" idiots are doing extraordinary damage to our country and cohesion.

We live in a country where we have a Prime Minister of Indian origin, many other cabinet level ministers (both current and recent past) of various different backgrounds.  Much of the top levels of Gov't are from a wide variety of backgrounds.

Of course there are (and I'm afraid there will remain) individual and very localised racism, just as there is individual and localised anti Semitism, homophobic, religious intolerance ........... but overall UK plc is NOT either racist or discriminatory.  Some individual institutions may remain so at present - and that is understood and is being 'worked on'.

The Royal Family is in a strange position; the members are there because they are a family - and hence diversity is limited.  They cannot just 'add members' to increase diversity.  When Harry married Meghan both the family and public were (as far as I can tell as just a member of the public) welcoming.  There was huge attendance of cheering crowds at their wedding, HM the Queen took MM on engagements and appointed people to help her understand Royal life and duties.  Big efforts were made to 'make it work'.

In return the RF (or some unidentified member) get accused of racism and we are led to believe that more allegations are due over the next few weeks.

Sadly there is a small minority who are in themselves highly 'race/discrimination' sensitive who are always on the look out for opportunities to claim discrimination.  They are a small minority, but very vocal and persistent - and like many other 'activist/anarchist' groups - determined to attack any aspect of 'the establishment' in any way they can. 

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

And that is the problem with the whole race debate in this country. These "woke" idiots are doing extraordinary damage to our country and cohesion. The very policys they are dreaming up are breeding suspicion and causing divides where, for the vast, vast majority, they didn't exist in the first place. 

I genuinely find it heart breaking to see what's happening. 

It's happen all over the Westernised world, not just here in the UK. All part of the plan.

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

We live in a country where we have a Prime Minister of Indian origin, many other cabinet level ministers (both current and recent past) of various different backgrounds.  Much of the top levels of Gov't are from a wide variety of backgrounds.

Of course there are (and I'm afraid there will remain) individual and very localised racism, just as there is individual and localised anti Semitism, homophobic, religious intolerance ........... but overall UK plc is NOT either racist or discriminatory.  Some individual institutions may remain so at present - and that is understood and is being 'worked on'.

The Royal Family is in a strange position; the members are there because they are a family - and hence diversity is limited.  They cannot just 'add members' to increase diversity.  When Harry married Meghan both the family and public were (as far as I can tell as just a member of the public) welcoming.  There was huge attendance of cheering crowds at their wedding, HM the Queen took MM on engagements and appointed people to help her understand Royal life and duties.  Big efforts were made to 'make it work'.

In return the RF (or some unidentified member) get accused of racism and we are led to believe that more allegations are due over the next few weeks.

Sadly there is a small minority who are in themselves highly 'race/discrimination' sensitive who are always on the look out for opportunities to claim discrimination.  They are a small minority, but very vocal and persistent - and like many other 'activist/anarchist' groups - determined to attack any aspect of 'the establishment' in any way they can. 

Just look how many local councillors especially the bigger cities are from families who originate from outside the uk.

4 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

Agreed, by far the biggest problem seems to me, not the minority of racists or overly sensitive people (although I'd rather have neither obviously), but the establishment machine that gives the overly sensitive "everyones a racist" such a loud voice, it will lead to the de cohesion of our society if it gets much worse. 

3 hours ago, Penelope said:

It's happen all over the Westernised world, not just here in the UK. All part of the plan.

And I'm starting to wonder if your right, it's engrained right throughout our society institutions, yet who's pulling the strings is what I want to know and for what end? 

Saw a speach from Nigel Farage on I think GB news, it said it all, I call the woman the complainant, so not to be told off, she recorded the whole conversation Nigel said, boy what a sick dude, I think people are seing this for what it is, I won't say anymore.

the problem is we dont know if she was stupid to keep asking the same question where are you from or just kept saying it because she didnt get any answer  or if she was  really interested to know her full background ie   where her roots came from  people are interested about that sometimes  i know i am and i do not consider myself racist in any way 

24 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

was  really interested to know her full background

Lady H may have been 'pre briefed' that her name (at birth) was not Ngozi Fulani .......... but Marlene Headley.  She has 'changed' it to Ngozi Fulani when teaching African Dance, though whether it was legally changed is not known (as far as I can trace).

As for the broader picture, if you ostentatiously take an African name, dress in an African manner and embrace African cultural values by teaching African Dance, what statement are you making about yourself? Are you really British?

Edited by JohnfromUK