German Coup!!

Penelope

3 hours ago, henry d said:

Right wing conspiracy theorists...who knew!

Well it seems you do !

But then again, you know everything :lol:
You cant extrapolate everything bad towards 'the right wing' or nazis, likewise you cant claim everything you dont agree with  to be a conspiracy theory.

If you want to get statistical , there have been more left wing/communist coups and takeovers in the last 100 years than anything remotely nazified.

On 09/12/2022 at 11:32, Rewulf said:

You could of told those poor Germans , we nearly had the 4th reich on our doorstep !

Good job those 28 nazis didnt err, take over the whole country 

been reported that there are 21800 plus fully paid up "known of members" of that organisation...........a lot of unhappy bunnies there !

14 hours ago, ditchman said:

been reported that there are 21800 plus fully paid up "known of members" of that organisation...........a lot of unhappy bunnies there !

About the same as one of our 'far left' organisations then, but momentum haven't tried a coup since they lost dear leader corbyn 😂

A {ultra} far right org in the US called stormfront, boasts some 300,000 members, apparently they aren't an issue to homeland security? 

Like I said, this is a non story, designed to deflect other issues within Germany, mainly, why they are supporting Ukraine at the bequest of the US, when doing so has no material benefit, and is crippling the country. 

15 hours ago, ditchman said:

An awful lot, goes way back and there have been a few right wing terrorist attacks recently and the government know that these people are waiting for "day x" to happen (government collapse etc) and they will take over. It appears that some want to force the issue!

Strangely enough it is echoed in America with QAnon, boogaloo boys, etc. I wonder how far away we are?

2 hours ago, henry d said:

An awful lot, goes way back and there have been a few right wing terrorist attacks recently and the government know that these people are waiting for "day x" to happen (government collapse etc) and they will take over. It appears that some want to force the issue!

Strangely enough it is echoed in America with QAnon, boogaloo boys, etc. I wonder how far away we are?

Good points, I believe the extreme right wing will grow while censorship, cancel culture and freedom of speech are curtailed. I find it fascinating that in one of the most Liberal eras the west has ever been, that right wing extremism is on the rise. Concerning stuff really!

51 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Good points, I believe the extreme right wing will grow while censorship, cancel culture and freedom of speech are curtailed. I find it fascinating that in one of the most Liberal eras the west has ever been, that right wing extremism is on the rise. Concerning stuff really!

Strangely, I thought lack of censorship and freedom of speech were ideals the liberals held dear, perhaps we are entering a time of liberal extreme right..🙃

27 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Strangely, I thought lack of censorship and freedom of speech were ideals the liberals held dear, perhaps we are entering a time of liberal extreme right..🙃

Or Liberal extreme left? 

Like communism, they extol these virtues of freedom and egality right up until they get into power... 

Then they evaporate into the ether, and the totalitarianism it always was comes into play. 

History has proven it time and again, yet, when that's pointed out to them, they label you a fascist 😂

50 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Sorry but that needed adding to.

I consider myself corrected 👍

42 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Exactly, which is why it is stoking extreme right views. 

4 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

Sorry but that needed adding to.

In the UK there were 18 Islamist, 12 right wing and 2 LASIT plots stopped by the police since 2017, prior to that it was mostly Islamist. In 2021, 41% of counter terrorism arrests were right wing. That's a huge increase in right wing terrorism and needs looking at, is it dumb*** (muslim ray guns) or those susceptible to conspiracy theories that are more willing to go further than most or are they more likely to be molded by other people?

27 minutes ago, henry d said:

In the UK there were 18 Islamist, 12 right wing and 2 LASIT plots stopped by the police since 2017, prior to that it was mostly Islamist. In 2021, 41% of counter terrorism arrests were right wing. That's a huge increase in right wing terrorism and needs looking at, is it dumb*** (muslim ray guns) or those susceptible to conspiracy theories that are more willing to go further than most or are they more likely to be molded by other people?

I would say it is likely due to left wing ideology, cancel culture and curtailed free speech that builds resentment and anger that turns some of these people to the extreme right. One only needs to see what happend in nazi Germany to see the similarities. 

2 hours ago, henry d said:

In the UK there were 18 Islamist, 12 right wing and 2 LASIT plots stopped by the police since 2017, prior to that it was mostly Islamist. In 2021, 41% of counter terrorism arrests were right wing. That's a huge increase in right wing terrorism and needs looking at

How many of these right wing 'terrorists' have committed mass stabbings, shootings or blown themselves and others up in the name of their ideology? 

I'll wait while you count them all up. 

A lot of these foiled ‘right wing terror plots’ involve arresting young white males each on the spectrum and who have done something in their bedrooms like try and hack a government network or download the anarchists cook book off the internet.

There’s an ideological score sheet to consider; in the uk alone, on one side we’ve got blown up tube trains, buses, an Ariana Grande concert, a beheaded fusilier etc. Then we have the ideological far left and if we’re adding up their damage we need to factor in probably a billion pounds of grid locking London, May Day riots, crippled road network infrastructure, strikes etc.

And yet we’re under extreme the threat of the far right. Really?

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

A lot of these foiled ‘right wing terror plots’ involve arresting young white males each on the spectrum and who have done something in their bedrooms like try and hack a government network or download the anarchists cook book off the internet.

There’s an ideological score sheet to consider; in the uk alone, on one side we’ve got blown up tube trains, buses, an Ariana Grande concert, a beheaded fusilier etc. Then we have the ideological far left and if we’re adding up their damage we need to factor in probably a billion pounds of grid locking London, May Day riots, crippled road network infrastructure, strikes etc.

And yet we’re under extreme the threat of the far right. Really?

I was going to post something similar, but you’ve made the point so much better than I could. 🙂

16 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Or Liberal extreme left? 

Like communism, they extol these virtues of freedom and egality right up until they get into power... 

Then they evaporate into the ether, and the totalitarianism it always was comes into play. 

History has proven it time and again, yet, when that's pointed out to them, they label you a fascist 😂

A decent explanation.

16 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Or Liberal extreme left? 

They dont need to be in power they have the power of social media. If they dont agree with something, examples include, your diet, car, sport, farming, humour, opinion, gender, speech, [there are others] then act by climbing a motorway bridge or tipping milk on the floor of Harrods,etc etc. Sadly the notion of live and let live has past