Bb

rubyred

All of this mania - it reminds me of King Canute trying to control the Sea - he couldn't and the PTB can't - but like Canute who was proving he was NOT possessed  of powers and knew full well he couldn't - the PTB know but they are intent on sacrificing us plebs on the alter of greenery.

Headlines like this just support that whatery!!

2 hours ago, Scully said:

And what did they give as the answer? 

Its all down to the use of volumetric weapons in Ukraine, this in turn causes a vortex which causes the earths axis to wobble, this pulls cold air down from the arctic circle but don't worry as burning fossil fuels will help redress the balance. ;)

4 minutes ago, old'un said:

Its all down to the use of volumetric weapons in Ukraine, this in turn causes a vortex which causes the earths axis to wobble, this pulls cold air down from the arctic circle but don't worry as burning fossil fuels will help redress the balance. ;)

Very plausible 

1 hour ago, old'un said:

Its all down to the use of volumetric weapons in Ukraine, this in turn causes a vortex which causes the earths axis to wobble, this pulls cold air down from the arctic circle but don't worry as burning fossil fuels will help redress the balance.

Grand. I’ll get the fire on then. 👍

13 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

You lot are plain daft. Obviously it's because of Brexit. 

Now your being silly, if you have nothing sensible to say then keep it to yourself, there's always one who as to lower the tone of the intellectual debate on a very serious matter, “the cold snap” and why are we having one in winter. :)

23 minutes ago, oowee said:

Not even close its too many layers of management and the unions together with the gulf stream being pushed from our shores by the dinghy traffic in the channel. 🙂

Very good, but I'll bet if its as cold down south as it is oop North, there won't be many dinghies this week.

Winter is here, cold in December,  who'd have thought 🤔 

1 minute ago, Mice! said:

Very good, but I'll bet if its as cold down south as it is oop North, there won't be many dinghies this week.

Winter is here, cold in December,  who'd have thought 🤔 

How cold is it up by you? Here it was -3 this morning and about 1 by lunch time. I have to wash my car for a wedding on thurs its just too cold. 

36 minutes ago, oowee said:

Not even close its too many layers of management and the unions together with the gulf stream being pushed from our shores by the dinghy traffic in the channel. 🙂

touché 👍

27 minutes ago, old'un said:

Now your being silly, if you have nothing sensible to say then keep it to yourself, there's always one who as to lower the tone of the intellectual debate on a very serious matter, “the cold snap” and why are we having one in winter. :)

😂😂😂👍

10 minutes ago, oowee said:

How cold is it up by you? Here it was -3 this morning and about 1 by lunch time. I have to wash my car for a wedding on thurs its just too cold. 

Cold 🤣🤣🥶🥶 I honestly don't know what it was this morning because I didn't go out,car was a frozen lump, just come back from the pub and it was up to 0.5 which is the warmest it's been all day.