Elon Musk interview

B725

Have you seen the interview with Elon Musk and the BBC, it was about Twitter and Elon made the bloke from the BBC look and sound like a complete and utter fool I found it quite funny. The BBC showed part of it on the news but edited it heavily but unfortunately for them it's all over you tube.

4 minutes ago, B725 said:

Have you seen the interview with Elon Musk and the BBC, it was about Twitter and Elon made the bloke from the BBC look and sound like a complete and utter fool I found it quite funny. The BBC showed part of it on the news but edited it heavily but unfortunately for them it's all over you tube.

Not seen the full interview as yet - but seen some longer clips - unedited but splices of the same interview.

I have seen an increase in hate speech..... Then to - oh it is what others are saying... When pressed.

Loved his pushing the bias that the BBC has had (and other news organisations as well) regarding the couf...

BBC got what it deserved..............sending out a low grade muppet for an interview............as most of the BBC "young people"....they can talk the talk but cant walk the walk...........in other words a cross between "a know all ....a **** all and a dead rat "

you dont turn up at a gun fight with a knife....comes to mind

Edited by ditchman

Hello, 

53 minutes ago, ditchman said:

BBC got what it deserved..............sending out a low grade muppet for an interview............as most of the BBC "young people"....they can talk the talk but cant walk the walk...........in other words a cross between "a know all ....a **** all and a dead rat "

you dont turn up at a gun fight with a knife....comes to mind

Excellent  Simon 👍👍👍👍

31 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

I watched some of the interview if you can call it that ?? Musk reminds me of Zuckerberg when he was grilled by our MP s, 🤔

24 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Yes they are all in the "I'm Superior Set"

I am guessing Musk, berg, gates etc are somewhere on the autistic scales, they think a bit different and act different and that is probably what gets them their ideas and how they relentlessly pursue their goals.

Funny how the BBC (the british bashing corporation) conveniently edited this part out of the interview. I also see that this clip has had over four million views in the last twenty four hours and the full interview from the BBC clip has had shy of half a million, however it is showing higher in the youtube algorithm.

Bit odd that!

Good on Musk for challenging the cretin.

52 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

Funny how the BBC (the british bashing corporation) conveniently edited this part out of the interview. I also see that this clip has had over four million views in the last twenty four hours and the full interview from the BBC clip has had shy of half a million, however it is showing higher in the youtube algorithm.

Bit odd that!

Good on Musk for challenging the cretin.

Brilliant! Thanks for posting. Just goes to show you shouldn’t send a boy to do a man’s work…..especially one who has an agenda but hasn’t done his homework. 

Wow, that was....hard to watch, I think is the politest I can put it.

Clearly the BBC 'journalist' was used to having his questions taken at face value and the premise within them accepted as an absolute truth.  Obviously that video was an edited highlights clip too, it'd be ineresting to see the whole thing start to finish, uncut, as it were.  However, something tells me the interviewer is unlikely to come out of it well.