Insurance cover for clay shooting !

Ashimik

Gunplan is about the cheapest as you just pay for whatever level of cover you want. 
Otherwise there are many organisations to join which will give cover, but if you’re intending to shoot clays only and entering competitions then I’d say the CPSA would be your best bet. 

4 hours ago, Ashimik said:

Good morning ,

I would like to buy insurance for clay shooting  as it requirement from the shooting ground and would love your suggestion where to buy Insurance and annual prices .

Thank you very much in advance   .

Hello, SACS (Scottish  Association  Country sports) has very good, all round, level of insurance cover including clay pigeon shooting.  Appx £45 per year and easily contacted. Very helpful  with queries,  but thankfully I haven't claimed insurance. Regards

On 29/07/2023 at 12:02, Ashimik said:

Good morning ,

I would like to buy insurance for clay shooting  as it requirement from the shooting ground and would love your suggestion where to buy Insurance and annual prices .

Thank you very much in advance   .

I would go with BASC or GWCT or  NGO 

These guys - from what i have seen are trying to preserve shooting and also run some great conservation projects