forum stalkers

.357shooter

31 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

why do you get people on all sort of forums who just have to run you down.i do not get it.just keyboard warriors i suppose.strange how people behave when they are not talking to you face to face.

give us an example............there are several of us old lags who give each other some serious flack ...all out of jest....for on-lookers it may look like trolling.....

who has been and what posts have you been run down on ?............we will gang up on them...lol

Ever since human beings have developed technology allowing them to communicate long-distance, there have been those who used the technology to say things they might not be so comfortable saying in person. The first prank telephone call was made in 1884.

The internet just makes it easier.

Not had 100 posts yet 😝 12 posts a year,  357 you can't be that worried. 

There have been some folk who I've met off PW that really weren't very nice but in all the years its been just the odd 2 or 3. And of those none shoot any more due to lost tickets, so not really the type I'd be associated with anyway. 

99% is a bit of light hearted banter. 

2 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

It dose happen and if its in jest you can probably tell but there are some who do troll others and there are a few good members who have left because of it and i do know the member he is talking about but that's not for me to say 

go on ..spill the beans.....give us a clue and we will give him a good thrashing