The Holy land

ditchman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Just hope we keep out of it , none of our business and let them destroy each other.

No more British soldiers need to die.

While I obviously don't want to see British soldiers lives risked, we can't allow the world's terrorist to operate with impunity. I hope Israel wipes Hamas out and hezbollah to if they decide to join in.

37 minutes ago, Mice! said:

It certainly doesn't help, I've never fully understood the problems or issues, or really tried and I doubt it will ever end.

Also worthy of note that in all societies where religion has been either suppressed or outright banned then there is usually another form of ideology that takes its place - Nazi Germany, USSR, North Korea, etc.

Christianity might not be perfect, but the western world was built off the back of Christian values. I don’t believe in God, but I would take Christian values over any modern political or social ideology.

On 08/10/2023 at 20:10, welsh1 said:

Ok i will only say this only once so listen very carefully (bet you did the french accent)

We do not allow religion, there is at least one post on here that will be removed in a minute.
This is a complex and volitile situation and it's right is should be dicussed in the context of what is going on, but any one strays into the religious side of things and the whole thread wil be gone.

Don't say you wern't warned