green wind

scutt

Climate change apparently causes - more rain, less rain, more snow, less snow, hotter weather, colder weather.

Regardless of what the current weather is, it’s always caused by ‘man-made climate change’ and we’re all horrible people because of it.

I’ve stopped listening to them, it’s a cult.

4 minutes ago, Genghis said:

Climate change apparently causes - more rain, less rain, more snow, less snow, hotter weather, colder weather.

Regardless of what the current weather is, it’s always caused by ‘man-made climate change’ and we’re all horrible people because of it.

I guess that sort of sums it up. 

Wasn't it called evolution before people like those had too much time on their hands?

1 hour ago, Genghis said:

Exactly, anything can be attributed to 'climate change'; why do you think that 'they' have hitched to that bandwagon.

2 hours ago, Genghis said:

Trouble is, it's cult that is embraced by most western governments, and governments make laws that affect us all.

On 20/10/2023 at 07:26, Genghis said:

Climate change apparently causes - more rain, less rain, more snow, less snow, hotter weather, colder weather. Regardless of what the current weather is, it’s always caused by ‘man-made climate change’ and we’re all horrible people because of it.

You almost spelled the last word correctly!   :w00t:

On 20/10/2023 at 07:18, scutt said:

How many wind turbines working in these windy conditions  ? 

We are been warned to expect more storms cos of climate change.

The 2 big ones on the farm are.

As I understand it they are, to a certain extend self regulating to catch more wind in low wind conditions and vice versa. 

The only time they don't turn is in a dead calm and when there's a power cut, there's a brake on them to stop them spinning out of control.