Jeffery Epstien..files

ditchman

24 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

He wont be sweating about it ?.

he will be shafting emily maitless...and having a pizza...........................................................

.......................................not

25 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

He wont be sweating about it ?.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/12/2023 at 13:07, Mungler said:

If you went once, then you’re in the clear because whatever you saw or were offered you didn’t return.

Those that went many times, well, that looks very very bad indeed.

In the documentary about Epstein they hinted that he amassed his original fortune by blackmail and then cemented it with power and more blackmail. The hard drives to all his computers and cctv systems were missing. Someone or a group of very powerful people wanted that evidence and Epstein dead. 

Anyone still actually think Epstein topped himself and with the knowledge that there was at least one ex-president who might be able to pull a string or two for him.

Well said!

well the files are being released today............but we wont see anything until late Jan....as it will give the lawyers of interested parties a chance to challenge the inclusion of their client  in such a document................ 

bit of a knicker gripper for some ...and payday for the law parasites

On 20/12/2023 at 16:35, Vince Green said:

We already know Trump is on the list but he will just brush it aside like he does with everything else

Fake news, it's a conspiracy etc

Trump has done more against child trafficking than any other president.....ever wonder why the powers that be don't want him back in office???????

files are supposed to be out today.............dont rekon we will know much until players are allowed time to appoint lawyers.........

lots of web sites are pointing to old clitorus Bill for a start....

I recon Randi Andy will be sweating now ! The royals will be batting down the hatches as I suspect there must have been a wider knowledge of him putting his leave request in for time off !

I wander if there are any political names that are going to be released!

Agriv8

5 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

I recon Randi Andy will be sweating now ! The royals will be batting down the hatches as I suspect there must have been a wider knowledge of him putting his leave request in for time off !

I wander if there are any political names that are going to be released!

Agriv8

we shall see................it might be all a damp squib......if think if there was some really naughty stuff in there we would have known about it by now....it might just be a list of dirty old men humping women...............nothing wrong with that.......its the underage sex that is the bad stuff....

the word on the street is Randy Andy might be re-marrying Fergie...............HHmmmmmmmmmm:hmm:....i rekon he rekons he is in the clear and he wants back into the firm so he can get access to his dressing up box and some of our dosh..

10 hours ago, ditchman said:

the word on the street is Randy Andy might be re-marrying Fergie...............HHmmmmmmmmmm....i rekon he rekons he is in the clear and he wants back into the firm so he can get access to his dressing up box and some of our dosh..

How would re-marrying Fergie get him back in to circulation?

He is apparently mentioned 16 times in the latest release, Clinton scores quite highly too.

What an awful bunch of the lowest part of humanity.

Something I read earlier released by Maxwells lawyers stating something along the lines of "in a case about the sexual abuse of young girls by men, there's something wrong when there's only one woman in jail", while I have absolutely no sympathy for Maxwell and what she did, I do think they have a point, I've a strong suspicion many more, very powerful people should be in jail.

4 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Something I read earlier released by Maxwells lawyers stating something along the lines of "in a case about the sexual abuse of young girls by men, there's something wrong when there's only one woman in jail", while I have absolutely no sympathy for Maxwell and what she did, I do think they have a point, I've a strong suspicion many more, very powerful people should be in jail.

Yes of course they should.

Epstein dodged the Judge, Maxwell is the scapegoat. 

She is now appealing her conviction.

Quite how these awful people think they are above the law and do not subscribe to "normal" life?

My take is they don’t think they are above the law but they have enough money to make sure they make it very difficult to be prosecuted so almost untouchable. 

morality and legality are two words that some of those on the list should understand. 

Agriv8