Jeffery Epstien..files

ditchman

100's of files to be released relating to Epstien's mates...... clients .....worthy friends......luvvies.......

we have always known of very high profile list of visitors to his island of sex..............

this is going to get very interesting.....a real knicker gripper for some....i remember when this all kicked off...the mention of the passenger list various pilots had ..flying them out to the island of Bonk..........

the files are due to be released on monday...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a certain software tech founder that is very litigious over any allegations relating to this. Funnily enough he split from his wife when things started coming out - although they still use their names on their foundation. This is one of the guys who thinks that they are the savior of the world and our very own government seems to be in thrall of him from the meetings that they fawned all over him - almost like it was a head of state visit.

it would be so easy to speculate before the release............the names that i have heard of /seen are mouthwatering...many of our homegrown entrepeners....how accurate my internet information is ...should be veiwed as suspect tho'

its going to be a very dodgy xmas for some i rekon.........

If you went once, then you’re in the clear because whatever you saw or were offered you didn’t return.

Those that went many times, well, that looks very very bad indeed.

In the documentary about Epstein they hinted that he amassed his original fortune by blackmail and then cemented it with power and more blackmail. The hard drives to all his computers and cctv systems were missing. Someone or a group of very powerful people wanted that evidence and Epstein dead. 

Anyone still actually think Epstein topped himself and with the knowledge that there was at least one ex-president who might be able to pull a string or two for him.

4 hours ago, discobob said:

There is a certain software tech founder that is very litigious over any allegations relating to this. Funnily enough he split from his wife when things started coming out - although they still use their names on their foundation. This is one of the guys who thinks that they are the savior of the world and our very own government seems to be in thrall of him from the meetings that they fawned all over him - almost like it was a head of state visit.

Love to see that creep dragged down a step or 20.

14 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Someone would appear to have inherited Epstein's records. Must be worth a bit. 🙂

I would be astonished if Epstein actually did top himself and more surprised if anyone believed that he did.

Agreed.

51 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

The simple fact she IS still alive. should tell you she has enough dirt on the people that matter.

That is true or she was clever and had numerous evidence sources shipped world wide as she knew one day it could be a matter or life or death!

18 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

We already know Trump is on the list but he will just brush it aside like he does with everything else

Fake news, it's a conspiracy etc

Like some said depends how many times he went…

Id trust Trump 10000% more than Clinton’s or Bidens.

33 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

We already know Trump is on the list but he will just brush it aside like he does with everything else

Fake news, it's a conspiracy etc

rumour has it that Trump apparently went once, never again and thereafter banned Epstein from staying in or using any of his hotels... tells you everything you need to know.

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

The simple fact she IS still alive. should tell you she has enough dirt on the people that matter.

Fargo has it ........................"touch me kill me and the can of worms will open"

i did see briefly the pilots manifest for one flight............gawd knows if it was fake or not...it wasnt on the internet for very long...and some very surprising names were on it......

fake or not i dont know........we shall see

21 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Fargo has it ........................"touch me kill me and the can of worms will open"

i did see briefly the pilots manifest for one flight............gawd knows if it was fake or not...it wasnt on the internet for very long...and some very surprising names were on it......

fake or not i dont know........we shall see

When you play with the devil you got secure yourself and if I was in her shoes they’d be paperwork and photos in 6 countries in safe deposit boxes with instruction to that countries media if you die they have power to take the contents 

What was the thing said at the time?

That no one was  to be more surprised when he committed suicide than was Jeffrey Epstein himself.

And then there was this limerick before or after I think?

The Grand Old Duke of York.

He had ten million quid.

He gave it to a woman he'd never met,

For something he'd never did.

Edited by enfieldspares