Lidls

The Heinz stuff isn't that good. And the much loved "Hendo's" or Henderson's is, some say, essentially Worcester sauce but without the anchovies. Personally I'm not a "Hendo's" fan but it has its followers. I personally need that anchovy "kick" that Worcester sauce gives.

https://www.hendersonsrelish.com/

Edited by enfieldspares

1 hour ago, enfieldspares said:

The Heinz stuff isn't that good.

Lea and Perrins are now owned by Kraft Heinz.  It is (at least that sold in the UK is) still made in Worcester.  The USA version is apparently different (much more sugar) and I'm not sure that is made here.

I found that their brown sauce was as good as HP, I don't  buy anything anything else nowadays. 

I wouldn't be snobby about food but always bought HP brown sauce and Heinz tomato sauce, Helmans mayo etc. Have recently found some of the offerings in Lidl to be just as good.

13 hours ago, gmm243 said:

I found that their brown sauce was as good as HP, I don't  buy anything anything else nowadays. 

I wouldn't be snobby about food but always bought HP brown sauce and Heinz tomato sauce, Helmans mayo etc. Have recently found some of the offerings in Lidl to be just as good.

The Aldi brown sauce is more like HP than the Lidl one. I've tried both.

420153606_756617136340490_4723207817023982129_n.jpg

Edited by daveboy