My Wife! (again)

steve_b_wales

18 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Why are you presuming it has to be a UK bird?

because im a isolationist.......you would have thought that as the quiz was in england it would have a corresponding answer.....

its no bloody good asking "name me a black bird" and say "crow".....WRONG......its an Astralian....bilabong gonad black bottomed shrike.......

see what i mean ?????

21 minutes ago, ditchman said:

because im a isolationist.......you would have thought that as the quiz was in england it would have a corresponding answer.....

its no bloody good asking "name me a black bird" and say "crow".....WRONG......its an Astralian....bilabong gonad black bottomed shrike.......

see what i mean ?????

Heather Small............

heather small.jpg

2 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Heather Small............

heather small.jpg

i had a cup of tea with Heather small a long time ago...............and Kylie minogue made the tea and was mother...and we all sat round the kitchen table and ate a chinese take-a-way....

14 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

Question on Tipping Point: What's the name of a bird, known for it's singing, is red, and has the same name as an eminent religious dignatary?

My Wife: Robin!

To be fair, the Cardinal is an American species.

1 hour ago, Westley said:

I believe the Bishop has been around a bit too  !    😃

i have handled a Bishop on many occasions

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

To be fair, the Cardinal is an American species.

thank you 

13 hours ago, ditchman said:

you would have thought that as the quiz was in england it would have a corresponding answer

We are in a multicultural country now.  To constrain the quiz to English subject matter would be discriminatory. 

Just saying (not necessarily agreeing or believing).

1 minute ago, JohnfromUK said:

We are in a multicultural country now.  To constrain the quiz to English subject matter would be discriminatory. 

what has the world come to

45 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Nah, just useless researchers for the program.

3 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

True, but the question didn't mention a british bird.

well this is what im talking about..........when you ask a question like that..you must include parameters...its no good saying (in the pub quiz)...........

"name me an aquatic bird with a short bill that likes cold weather and rain"...and everybody says .."A DUCK"

WRONG...................."it is a Northern Siberian duck billed short legged testicle snatcher...only found near the the town of yurtsville in Northern Siberia"............

38 minutes ago, ditchman said:

well this is what im talking about..........when you ask a question like that..you must include parameters...its no good saying (in the pub quiz)...........

"name me an aquatic bird with a short bill that likes cold weather and rain"...and everybody says .."A DUCK"

WRONG...................."it is a Northern Siberian duck billed short legged testicle snatcher...only found near the the town of yurtsville in Northern Siberia"............

Is the 

Northern Siberian duck billed short legged testicle snatcher

on the general licence yet need to know if I can go out and bag one !

Agriv8