Alpex 4k moorland fox control.

Excellent, as always, Simon.  Thanks for posting. 

Can I ask what you think to the Alpex 4K as opposed to the Infiray TD70L? Rangefinder doesn't appeal to me, just wondering about image quality and whether the extra base mag of the TD70L is worthwhile. 

Both are good scopes  but if i had to choose it would be the Hik 4K for sure

8 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, Well done Simon, my ratting is a bit hit and miss now and then nights are drawing out so it is still late 6.30 pm before anything shows, there has been a marked increase in rat number this winter on the farm, That Alpex is a cracking night scope, cheers

Ye pigeon rats just turn up at times but also just disappear as fast as they come i suppose 

22 hours ago, jall25 said:

Brill

Thank you

22 hours ago, jall25 said:

Brill

Cheers jall

Great stuff. I have just bought the 4k Alpex at the weekend but wont get it sorted for around 4 weeks as the .22/250 I am mounting it on needs to  go to the gunsmith who cant fit me in for 4 weeks.

I need to buy an ir , just wondering have you tried many with the Alpex and which would you recommend ?

21 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

Thanks for yet another excellent video. Was the second fox you shot, the same one as I (think) was running just after you shot the first?

Ye it was Steve 

7 hours ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Great stuff. I have just bought the 4k Alpex at the weekend but wont get it sorted for around 4 weeks as the .22/250 I am mounting it on needs to  go to the gunsmith who cant fit me in for 4 weeks.

I need to buy an ir , just wondering have you tried many with the Alpex and which would you recommend ?

I use a PBiR X pal to me the cleanest IR out there and see's easily to 400 yards but there are others which see further but not just as clear some  lasers

4 hours ago, simon6ppc said:

Ye it was Steve 

I use a PBiR X pal to me the cleanest IR out there and see's easily to 400 yards but there are others which see further but not just as clear some  lasers

Yes i didnt see the second fox till after you shot the first then caught it running away good going on getting the pair