Gawd i hope not !!!

ditchman

apparently the word on the street is ...a meeting is going to take place on bringing in Prince andrews children to the fold...to launch ships and open supermakets etc

princess's  Eujini..and beatrice

PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 worthless thicko muppets oxygen theives if i have ever seen...........im not having my taxes give them a soft living

RANT over

9 hours ago, ditchman said:

apparently the word on the street is ...a meeting is going to take place on bringing in Prince andrews children to the fold...to launch ships and open supermakets etc

princess's  Eujini..and beatrice

PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 worthless thicko muppets oxygen theives if i have ever seen...........im not having my taxes give them a soft living

RANT over

Just using the spares maybe? Exactly as the system is designed for?

37 minutes ago, old man said:

Just using the spares maybe? Exactly as the system is designed for?

if it happens they will be drawing off the state...(our taxes)....and i for one object strongly giving them thick wasters a free ride.....all expenses paid....when i cant even get a dentist.....

6 minutes ago, Genghis said:

The problem with ditchman is that he always beats around the bush and doesn’t tell you what he really thinks.

Possibly because his next holiday will be a very long one. 😊

1 hour ago, mellors said:

Possibly because his next holiday will be a very long one. 😊

are you pointing out that i am about to cast my mortal coil............tell you what you are bloody great fun

2 hours ago, Genghis said:

The problem with ditchman is that he always beats around the bush and doesn’t tell you what he really thinks.

i will try harder next time

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

if it happens they will be drawing off the state...(our taxes)....and i for one object strongly giving them thick wasters a free ride.....all expenses paid....when i cant even get a dentist.....

ditchy, I have no problem with your opinion, the system was designed with spares for just such circumstances?

49 minutes ago, old man said:

ditchy, I have no problem with your opinion, the system was designed with spares for just such circumstances?

prince andrews daughters are thicko's.......i would be bloody appalled if they were chosen to represent this country of ours

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

prince andrews daughters are thicko's.......i would be bloody appalled if they were chosen to represent this country of ours

It would have been a miracle if Andrew and Fergie's daughters were anything other than thickos.

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Well, their Father was for a long time.......................:w00t:

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

STILL is....................:cool1:

the thing that worries me is the desisions charlie 3 makes.........he is just daft enough to open the buisness to new members.....like princess annes chidren....that thug of a husband of zara....another waistral parasite  and zaras brother...another loser....

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

the thing that worries me is the desisions charlie 3 makes.........he is just daft enough to open the buisness to new members.....like princess annes chidren....that thug of a husband of zara....another waistral parasite  and zaras brother...another loser....

are any of the royals suitable?

1 hour ago, Red696 said:

We took the head off one, it should have ended there.

totally understand you............................BUT................do you really want the alternative .....

President Corbyn and Vice president Abott...........................President Blair and vice President Prescott

these would be the people representing us on the world stage.................................can you see where im going with this >?

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

totally understand you............................BUT................do you really want the alternative .....

President Corbyn and Vice president Abott...........................President Blair and vice President Prescott

these would be the people representing us on the world stage.................................can you see where im going with this >?

it could be worse..  President Boris, Dave, Liz ( would have liked to have seen Maggie giving it a go, that’d have been fun for a very short time )

The Republic ‘ship’ has sailed and it was seen as a poor replacement for a Monarchy, we have what we have.  

I have hope that Charles will continue to reform how the Monarchy works which in turn should reduce taxpayer contributions, if in turn that means the Royals are doing less in public then they also benefit, and lets face it some of them should not be allowed near the Public.

1 minute ago, Red696 said:

it could be worse..  President Boris, Dave, Liz ( would have liked to have seen Maggie giving it a go, that’d have been fun for a very short time )

The Republic ‘ship’ has sailed and it was seen as a poor replacement for a Monarchy, we have what we have.  

I have hope that Charles will continue to reform how the Monarchy works which in turn should reduce taxpayer contributions, if in turn that means the Royals are doing less in public then they also benefit, and lets face it some of them should not be allowed near the Public.

i agree