Sunaks promise

ditchman

January last year Soonak promised to stop the boats...................the count on rubber boat wallers reaching our shores to date since Jan last year to todays figures is....................

NOW 41,000..................

and we still keep coughing up........they get instant access to doctors/dentists...etc...................

i havnt seen a doctor in 6 years...........and it is impossible for me to get on any dentist list..........

i am feeling very very bitter...and a seething anger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, ditchman said:

January last year Soonak promised to stop the boats...................the count on rubber boat wallers reaching our shores to date since Jan last year to todays figures is....................

and we still keep coughing up........they get instant access to doctors/dentists...etc...................

i havnt seen a doctor in 6 years...........and it is impossible for me to get on any dentist list..........

Perhaps better to keep it to yourself if you have shotgun or firearms licenses.

1 hour ago, DUNKS said:

Perhaps better to keep it to yourself if you have shotgun or firearms licenses.

I know for a fackt that one FAO here in Gwent scrolls the forums to see what members are saying thats why i dont comment on some posts 

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

you've only got 2 and half weeks to wait and slimy Starmer will get it all sorted👍🙄

I hear Richie is getting Liz Truss to help rally support among big business leaders and Boris is in charge of the entertainment. That odd rumbling noise is M Thatcher rotating 

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

882...yesterday...

just saying like !

does anyone care now ??

Yep and on the telly last night they were showing them getting into their dinghies with the French police stood by watching and doing absolutely nothing to stop them .

12 minutes ago, Jega said:

A video to show what is going on . The French police  just standing watching , why are we giving money to France 

A big question who is paying these People smugglers.  Can't see anyone collecting fares.  How do they know who Is who , when they have thrown away there passports. And bigger each day the army gathers on British shores .

So pleased I am an old man .

9 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

A video to show what is going on . The French police  just standing watching ,

That's not what I see. The boat being turned around is not the same as the one departing. I see a group of migrants returning up the beach. 

Maybe it's real maybe it's not. There is a whole range of enemy actors out there paying to convince you that this is real. Paying to distort the truth to sow division and hatred. 

18 minutes ago, oowee said:

That's not what I see. The boat being turned around is not the same as the one departing. I see a group of migrants returning up the beach. 

Maybe it's real maybe it's not. There is a whole range of enemy actors out there paying to convince you that this is real. Paying to distort the truth to sow division and hatred. 

Watch it again two separate  rubbed inflatables . The first one leaves full . A second one comes towards the shore crewed by people smugglers the police vessels  doing absolutely nothing. . People board including at least two babies .

What sort of parent would risk a child's life . One who does not put there child live first. 

Enemy  actors. Get real stop been in denial. It there for all to see , you do come up with some strange repiies  at times .

This has to be one of your better ones .

Those retuning up the beach are waiting for the next one .

Edited by johnphilip

1 hour ago, oowee said:

So are you saying that there really wasnt 882 migrants landed by small boat yesterday, and someone is distorting the 'ahem' official figures ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c2vv4j87n5wo

1 hour ago, oowee said:

Anyone who's prepared to get on an overloaded dinghy to cross the channel must be a very desperate person.

The problem is, there are billions of desperate people right across the world.

Tell me, why don't we rescue all of them, we could sail ships loaded from Africa, trains loaded from the middle East, why don't we take in billions?

1 minute ago, 12gauge82 said:

Anyone who's prepared to get on an overloaded dinghy to cross the channel must be a very desperate person.

Desperate to get out of France :lol:

If we take the basic needs of one asylum seeker at £150 per day (Im sure its more than that when translators, legal services and medical/ security)

£150 x 882 = £132,300 per day JUST for yesterdays load.
After one year , and this is the BASIC cost for the 882 =£48,289,500 

Just now, Rewulf said:

Desperate to get out of France :lol:

If we take the basic needs of one asylum seeker at £150 per day (Im sure its more than that when translators, legal services and medical/ security)

£150 x 882 = £132,300 per day JUST for yesterdays load.
After one year , and this is the BASIC cost for the 882 =£48,289,500 

Absolutely, there are far more people, in much worse situations, so why aren't we transporting all of them to the UK.

1 minute ago, 12gauge82 said:

Absolutely, there are far more people, in much worse situations, so why aren't we transporting all of them to the UK.

Dont worry, labour will get round to sorting that out....