Lovley Welsh camping

BobbyH

worked on a lobster boat sailing out of Barmouth...........nearly 50 bloody years ago....christ time flys ...seems like yesterday......worked the lobsters around Bardsey during the summer and then in the winter on the LLanberis pump storge scheme

Lovely area and as you say very peaceful, friend owns a cottage in Llywngwril near Fairbourne, had a few nice holidays there over the years, I would imagine its ideal for bikers as the road are not overly busy.

Nice fish & chip shop in Fairbourne and the beach there is never over crowded, follow the sea road all the way to the miniature railway station, great place for a bit of fishing if your into that sort of thing.

IMG_9111.jpeg.15fbf95ac7a89f0b267d675ae9440e70.jpeg

4 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

Why pay a small fortune to live like a homeless  person in a field 🤣

😂😂😂Trie True! But I have always thought the same about caravan drivers!! I use camping just as an overnight stay, I don’t get all the best kit, my chair is £13 from Amazon, and tent is a £20 Halfords job, with £15 pitch fee, is a winner, plus it’s kind of nice to go back to bare minimum!