top of the garden

mossy835

13 minutes ago, mossy835 said:

i was  cutting bush and rubbish at the top garden, a load of very small bees came out got stung 3 times, what kind of bees are they,as said they are small.how long will they be there.

annoying,small,stingy bees👍

do they rent or own the domicile?

this will affect the ease/difficulty in ousting the perpetrators 👍

32 minutes ago, mossy835 said:

no they are just in the bank

Would that be b b b b b b b b b b b Barclays bank?  :lol:, Sorry mossy I just couldn't resist it 

We used to get problems with masonry bees but I think you will find they only nest in brickwork .

Just looked it up and there are over 250 different species of Bees in the U K so you can tack your pick .   MM

1 hour ago, marsh man said:

Would that be b b b b b b b b b b b Barclays bank?  🤣 Sorry mossy I just couldn't resist it 

We used to get problems with MASONRY bees but I think you will find they only nest in brickwork .

Just looked it up and there are over 250 different species of Bees in the U K so you can tack your pick .   MM

Are they the ones with the funny 🤝 

3 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

b  b  b  b  b  b  b  b  b  b  b

As opposed to big 

B B B B B B B B B B B

:shaun:

10 hours ago, shaun4860 said:

Are they the ones with the funny 🤝 

As opposed to big 

B B B B B B B B B B B

There yer go shaun , the people from up North are not just brighter than us , they have also got a sense of humour as well , take some finding at times but it is there if you look hard enough :lol:        :drinks:

16 hours ago, mossy835 said:

i was  cutting bush and rubbish at the top garden, a load of very small bees came out got stung 3 times, what kind of bees are they,as said they are small.how long will they be there.

It's tempting to say if you studied harder you would have done better than 3 Bs...

But it sounds like a bumble bee, which will be gone in a month or so as it gets colder. A pic would help and are you sure it wasn't wasps?

If the sting was left behind they it'll be honey bees. I don't think they are protected but a local bee keeper is likely to collect them for free if they they are honey bees and easy to get at.

48 minutes ago, Windswept said:

It's tempting to say if you studied harder you would have done better than 3 Bs...

But it sounds like a bumble bee, which will be gone in a month or so as it gets colder. A pic would help and are you sure it wasn't wasps?

If the sting was left behind they it'll be honey bees. I don't think they are protected but a local bee keeper is likely to collect them for free if they they are honey bees and easy to get at.

it was not a wasp these bee a very small.

If we don't start be hiving ourselves this thread will beee heading for the guns and cartridges section , why that section ? , well someone will sure to say that if you put a gunshot into the hole would you have to use BBs :lol:

Poor ole mossy haven't had much luck in getting sensible answers , it's a good job he take it how it is meant to be taken :good: