Royal video

ditchman

im not a true royalist...but yet again im defo not a republican....the video POWales made in March ..was just right....

this latest one...i watched it AGARST..........dont know what got into her head .....

it looked like a mid eighties pop video...all it needed was a bit of Barry White and Simply Red /Mick Hucknell (holding back the years) backing track....then send it off to the Cannes Film Festival...under the title "The sound of Mucus"

the word that most comes to mind is...Schmaltzy

..bear in mind she has all these wonderful houses FOC to recooperate in...whilst people alot sicker than her still have to go to work look after and cook for the children...load the washing machine...do the beds ...shop......do the bank..walk the dog...get themselves backwards and forwords to hostpital..

sorry william and kathrine..........you got it wrong guys

Edited by ditchman

2 hours ago, welsh1 said:

I thought it was very good, she spoke about the cancer while showing she was a mother with a strong loving family around her.

Dammed if she says nothing dammed if she speaks.

i think if she had made an update video like the one in march ...that would be just right.......i really dont want to know the in's and out's of a dogs backside about her/their private life

she just went too much over the top....i note TIGHTCHOKE'S comments USA/Monticeto :hmm:

2 hours ago, oowee said:

I wish her well but would vote for a Republic given the chance.

This is one thing we will disagree with I love our royal family ( well a few of them  I wouldn’t trust Andrew with my pizza tho  ) the royal family to me still bring my English pride out and we still do pomp and ceremony better than anyone else long live Charlie  ( and wills and Kate ) stay in the states the ginger traitor 

12 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

This is one thing we will disagree with I love our royal family ( well a few of them  I wouldn’t trust Andrew with my pizza tho  ) the royal family to me still bring my English pride out and we still do pomp and ceremony better than anyone else long live Charlie  ( and wills and Kate ) stay in the states the ginger traitor 

I’m with you on this one nobbyathome.

2 hours ago, nobbyathome said:

1 hour ago, London Best said:

I’m much the same.

Part of being English.

I have no problem with the Royals its the association with a hereditary elite influencing and making rules that I have to follow. 

2 hours ago, oowee said:

I have no problem with the Royals its the association with a hereditary elite influencing and making rules that I have to follow. 

Bit like the civil service 😉

They influence and make rules that we have to follow

:shaun:

Have to say on 1 viewing I saw it differently.

It was a tad strange but the message surely was one to offer some form of mental support to others who are afflicted?

It's one thing to be under investigation for cancer but must be a stopper to have it confirmed?

FWIW? the royal family is exactly representative of the population, good, bad and ugly? Far too many and most of no use? The alternative could be some nasty with no intelligence but virtually limitless power?

All backed up by the usual hundreds of freeloaders?

Take your pick?

Personally I like her and her immediate family but have no wish to see or hear of any more ginger whingers or air miles and his family. Charlie, mostly ok ish, his wife, no thanks.

Edited by old man

1 hour ago, old man said:

Have to say on 1 viewing I saw it differently.

It was a tad strange but the message surely was one to offer some form of mental support to others who are afflicted?

It's one thing to be under investigation for cancer but must be a stopper to have it confirmed?

FWIW? the royal family is exactly representative of the population, good, bad and ugly? Far too many and most of no use? The alternative could be some nasty with no intelligence but virtually limitless power?

All backed up by the usual hundreds of freeloaders?

Take your pick?

Personally I like her and her immediate family but have no wish to see or hear of any more ginger whingers or air miles and his family. Charlie, mostly ok ish, his wife, no thanks.

He is in America with his awful wife and family and will hopefully stay out there.

"Airmiles" is persona non grata and appears to be keeping his head down.

All the other "Minor Royals" can either put up and shut or even get a job and do something useful.

I am neither Royalist or Republican, but can see good and bad in both sides.

6 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

He is in America with his awful wife and family and will hopefully stay out there.

"Airmiles" is persona non grata and appears to be keeping his head down.

All the other "Minor Royals" can either put up and shut or even get a job and do something useful.

I am neither Royalist or Republican, but can see good and bad in both sides.

As always?