HAPPY BIRTHDAY berettaman1

dustyfox

Hee Hee Hee,Many thanks to all for your kind wishes, I have just been told "Do not start drinking this morning" by my dear wife as, my grown up kids and my grandchildren are meeting my wife and myself, and we are all having dinner at a good local Pub!!BURP!! I,le DRINK TO THAT.... Thank you all again my friends. ???:lol:???

Happy birthday Ron :lol:

Ahh, Thank you Sarah, I have just returned from the meal my daughters arranged for me!. very nice it was too, the only down side was when ,at the bar I asked for a chicken Mexicana, for one of my party,.... Unfortunatly in an attempt to get a laugh I asked for a "cowardly Latin American"Doh... after the confusion by the staff looking through the Menu, after I had assured them it was in there, I then had to tell the staff it was really the Chicken Mexicana!!Gulp... the staff were not amused at all, Allthough some of the nearby diners heard me and it made them laugh!!My wife said I could cause a fight in an empty room!!Hhmm, best not go back there for a while!!. thanks again to you my friends, on the Forum... ??????