Snow.

berettaman1

Well for once the weather forcast was correct looking out at the surrounding landscape this morning from 2AM to 3.20ish ,the snow was coming down like a blizzard, I awoke again at 5.55 and the road otside was clear, but there is still 4" of snow on the roof and garden, I am supposed to be driving up to Llandegla Shooting ground this Morning which as anyone knows is on the side of a steep Welsh Hillside and is never warm even in the summer!. Brrrr,Is it worth it travelling all that way? to get wet , frozen, stuck in the snow perhaps, and to be really P****D off when its formula one race day,... plus World Superbikes, both are on this morning!!! Hhhm, decisions,... decisions.... :yes:;)

Well for once the weather forcast was correct looking out at the surrounding landscape this morning from 2AM to 3.20ish ,the snow was coming down like a blizzard, I awoke again at 5.55 and the road otside was clear, but there is still 4" of snow on the roof and garden, I am supposed to be driving up to Llandegla Shooting ground this Morning which as anyone knows is on the side of a steep Welsh Hillside and is never warm even in the summer!. Brrrr,Is it worth it travelling all that way? to get wet , frozen, stuck in the snow perhaps, and to be really P****D off when its formula one race day,... plus World Superbikes, both are on this morning!!! Hhhm, decisions,... decisions.... :yes:;)

No snow in east anglia, but a layer of ice has desended in the last half hour just as I am leaving off...

Got up this morning to find about five inches of the stuff has settled since 5am. It wasn't here then because I got up for the loo and looked out.

Just had to contact all of my members to tell them that the clay shoot is cancelled. Our dirt track to the shoot would be a little tricky for some members.

Oh well, Sunday indoors watching telly or something!

Rob.

NO decision to make.

Stay at home, cuz you ain't gonna enjoy the traffic jams either.

Dave K

No snow in east anglia, but a layer of ice has desended in the last half hour just as I am leaving off...

It's coming starlight, we have it this side of the Stour, and it's not melting (yet). The rape will get a hammering if it stays!

We left home at 7am to drive to an Otterhound Club Show near Coventry and turned round at Dartford and came back.

The snow had settled from Maidstone onwards and on The M20 approaching Dartford heavy snow brought the visibility down to 100 yards and it was -2 degrees.

Of course, now we are back home, its chilly, but nice and dry and the sun keeps coming out. :yes:

well,

we have snow to.not much but its here :D .

you just cannot get your head round this weather .

last week i was walking around in just a tshirt.

and had turn the heating off .thinking that was that till october.

now am having to get all the winter woolies out again . :yes:

also having to brace myself ready for the task of of going back into the hell hole. i call my airing cupboard

to turn the heating back on :D

o and to rub salt into the wound my fridge has just pack up. :D

just about to phone sweepy ,who is sitting somewhere in suffolk .

waiting for that rare bird the pigeon .to come his way.

to tell him the good news . ;):D

bet those pigeons ,are going to get hell shot out from them now :lol::lol::P

xxxxxsuzy

We left home at 7am to drive to an Otterhound Club Show near Coventry and turned round at Dartford and came back.

The snow had settled from Maidstone onwards and on The M20 approaching Dartford heavy snow brought the visibility down to 100 yards and it was -2 degrees.

Of course, now we are back home, its chilly, but nice and dry and the sun keeps coming out. :yes:

sunny here too ; now.

you should have rang me. could of popped in for a coffee and then gone out and shot 100's of pigeons.

(I wish)

;)

Dave K

Edited by Topgunners

sunny here too ; now.

you should have rang me. could of popped in for a coffee and then gone out and shot 100's of pigeons.

I wish)

:yes:

Dave K

Dave, I have just told my wife that "a nice chap from Coventry" has posted and that its still snowing there and the roads are treacherous.

The Police are advising people to stay at home. :D

She now feels a lot happier. ;)

sunny here too ; now.

I wish)

:yes:

Dave K

Dave, I have just told my wife that "a nice chap from Coventry" has posted and that its still snowing there and the roads are treacherous.

The Police are advising people to stay at home. :D

She now feels a lot happier. ;)

what "nice" chap in coventry? there ain't none .

:D

You blagger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the snow has all melted and it's 96 deg here now.

Dave K

Edited by Topgunners

and here in hertfordshshshsh*******ttt its cold but i am still going out shooting!

the man with three kids and they all have friends over and yes i have a shotgun and yes i am going to shoot pigeons and yes it does go bang and yes they are camo trousers and no i am not in the army and now you see why i am going shooting!!!!!