I've heard a rumour that Litts....

JonnyR

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else heard this?

As I say I can't verify it but the rumour is they might be in trouble.

Anyone in Wales know any more?

Jon.

i bought a checked shirt for shooting from them on ebay paid for it, no wonder i never got the bloody thing,,, that was two weeks ago :look: :look:

Anyone else heard this?

Jon.

i bought a checked shirt for shooting from them on ebay paid for it, no wonder i never got the bloody thing,,, that was two weeks ago :look: :good:

Was that the half choke one with the 30 inch sleeves? :lol::lol: :look:

Anyone else heard this?

Jon.

i bought a checked shirt for shooting from them on ebay paid for it, no wonder i never got the bloody thing,,, that was two weeks ago :lol::lol:

Was that the half choke one with the 30 inch sleeves? :lol::lol: :look:

good one,,, my english is getting terrible :look: :good:

I believe that if you bought something using a credit card from a company who goes bust and you didn't get your hands on what you paid for, then it's possible to claim money back from the credit card company.

Worth a try :good:

:good:

I believe that if you bought something using a credit card from a company who goes bust and you didn't get your hands on what you paid for, then it's possible to claim money back from the credit card company.

Worth a try :good:

I believe you're right :yes:

I dare say there are a few conditions, but I don't think they're tricky ones.

Litts website still looks fairly normal, but if you try and buy something it says that the site is undergoing maintenance, try back later :oops::yes::hmm:

Its true folks. Anyone who had a gun on Sale or Return with them or is owed any money by them is gunna end up with very very little. Just imagine if you had a nice Purdey in there........ gone...... you'll be lucky to see 5p in the £ re-imbursement. They owe a LOT ( and I mean that ) of wonga.

Its true folks. Anyone who had a gun on Sale or Return with them or is owed any money by them is gunna end up with very very little. Just imagine if you had a nice Purdey in there........ gone...... you'll be lucky to see 5p in the £ re-imbursement. They owe a LOT ( and I mean that ) of wonga.

I think there'll be a lot more casualties on the High Street this year, as cash-strapped companies struggle to raise finance.

I'd never have imagined Litts were in that boat, though :good:

Edited by Chard

the sneaky ******** i was only in there tuesday an they nearly pesuaded me to pay in full for a shotgun so i could collect it the day my certificate came through. they were quite busy in there too an no mention of closing at all.

i bought a checked shirt for shooting from them on ebay paid for it, no wonder i never got the bloody thing,,, that was two weeks ago :good::yes:

At least you should be covered by ebay protection

ebay protection? you are having a laugh are you not? protection is about as good as a mesh condom

KW

Its interesting if they have gone as they have no ccj's registered against them, the accounts were looking healthy but do show a lot of growth in the last two years along with the directors milking it quite well, looking at the mortgage charges against them I'd not want to be in the situation as recently as March they were borrowing more so would seem a bit odd to have folded.

One things for sure if they have gone then they'll be open under a new name in the next few days leaving all the people owed money in the poop so to speak.

Will, do you know of a reliable solvent company with a reputation for excellent customer service and satisfaction, perhaps with an internet ordering system for the benefit of those who live far away, that could supply us with shooting equipment now that Litts have gone?

:lol:

LS