Home Brew

Mungler

I have just had a tidy up and have found 20 odd bottles of home brew I knocked up a very very long time ago. It was a lager brew (I think) is in sealed / capped brown glass bottles and when I tipped one down the sink it seemed okay - smelt like lager (albeit of rocket fuel alcoholic content), had fizz and looked okay apart from a large mass of sediment and dead yeast cells at the bottom of the bottle.

So then to drink or not to drink and could I go blind?

I have just had a tidy up and have found 20 odd bottles of home brew I knocked up a very very long time ago. It was a lager brew (I think) is in sealed / capped brown glass bottles and when I tipped one down the sink it seemed okay - smelt like lager (albeit of rocket fuel alcoholic content), had fizz and looked okay apart from a large mass of sediment and dead yeast cells at the bottom of the bottle.

Get it down your neck you poof :rolleyes:

taz

Edited by taz24

Bottoms up-quickly these northern boys will think we are soft

If you are worried about it mungler just put it in the fridge and serve it to your friends the next time you have them round for a drink or to . To much beer to throw down the sink . You dont have to neck it your self . Harnser .

Edited by Harnser

Mix it half and half with becks then see how you feel tomorrow.

Beer does go off if you leave it long enough.

I'd just use it to clean cartidge cases. They can't catch e-coli.

'Beer goes off if you leave it long enough' :angry::lol:

Not round 'ere it don't :lol: :yp:

Magman, Mark Bivvy and Co won't know what you are talking about - at least other people's beer don't go off when they're about :rolleyes::hmm:

Don

Mix it half and half with becks then see how you feel tomorrow.

Beer does go off if you leave it long enough.

I'd just use it to clean cartidge cases. They can't catch e-coli.

'Beer goes off if you leave it long enough' :yp: :no:

Not round 'ere it don't :D :D

Magman, Mark Bivvy and Co won't know what you are talking about - at least other people's beer don't go off when they're about :rolleyes::hmm:

Don

:angry::lol::lol: Love you to Don

Ps, ive ran out of rabbits to shoot you got any left overs :(

Mix it with Becks? Do you want him to puke that bad?

It's all about resistance mung, have a bit now, see how you feel, if all is cool then double that up tomorrow and so on. Granted i don't think the same applies for anthrax but still i'm sure there's a valid point there somewhere.

We'll have you drinking meths before the week is out.

Edited by Markio

Guest stiv24

It won't be the beer that makes you go blind......

Get it down your neck you poof :angry:

taz

ime with that get it down ya be rite :rolleyes::hmm: