Can't access the site/CONNECTION PROBLEMS

Ferret Master

Im with talktalk and can access but cant change pages when it does change eventually

Ive waited around 5-10 minutes but then the page freezes up and int/exp says cannot

display web pages.Other sites are fine.this is the third try to do this response?.Been like this

since saturday night.

As some of you may know already we seem to be suffering with connection problems. This seems to to be effecting mainly Orange users but there could well be others as well.

We are doing all we can to rectify this matter and apologise for the interruption of service.

Please pass this information to anyone you think might be having similar problems.

PW Admin.

The "problem" seems to have cleared itself, but we now have to find exactly what it is.

Orange/Wanadoo users seem to be the most affected, but if anyone with a different ISP had problems, please post here.

Admin are contacting Orange to see if they had a problem over the weekend.

Keep the "banter" off this thread please.

Hi all, I too have been unable to log on for last three days, appears I havnt missed much though apart from Mungs pop at Col10 which was amusing in parts.

so why did it happen, anyone know?

Nice to be among the insane again, I was getting paranoid on other forums at what I might be missing, I even tried to gain access via the dark side :sly:

:hmm: D2D

Wanadoo is my isp....

Edited by dusk2dawn

Orange and tried both IE and firefox. It only seemed to affect the PW site. Pin had me check the system and it wouldn't do anything past the livebox with PW or Yahoo. No doubt Pin will tell it better than I have.

BTW many thanks for trying Pin.

Dave

I'm on orange , and was unable to connect all weekend . Even when lb got me the sites ip number . But i did find something interesting out http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.pigeonwatch.co.uk

all the best yis yp :sly:

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.ebay.com

ebay has got a nice value.

Cheers :hmm:

Edited by chippy18