fuel

duncan

Well it wont last, when the New American President is voted in it will go up again as thats what Iran is waiting for.

My brother who is just back from Iraq says that we will not be involved but theres stuff already happening there that we dont know about.

Fuel prices round here are falling by about the same amount as elsewhere, but its interesting that the "rural" garages are still about 2p a litre more than the "town" garages.

I do like to support my local businesses, but some of them don't deserve it with this type of profiteering.

Well it wont last, when the New American President is voted in it will go up again as thats what Iran is waiting for.

My brother who is just back from Iraq says that we will not be involved but theres stuff already happening there that we dont know about.

dustyfox, if your brother has the type of job that means he is privy to such top secret information, I don't think you should be giving away the Western Governments future strategies on a public accessible Pigeon Shooting Forum.

Fuel prices round here are falling by about the same amount as elsewhere, but its interesting that the "rural" garages are still about 2p a litre more than the "town" garages.

I do like to support my local businesses, but some of them don't deserve it with this type of profiteering.

dustyfox, if your brother has the type of job that means he is privy to such top secret information, I don't think you should be giving away the Western Governments future strategies on a public accessible Pigeon Shooting Forum.

U could be right it could be people telling him bullpoo as well. But I dont think Mohammad is going to visit a pigeon shooting site.

the problem is their turnover of fuel is so much lower and they can't bulk buy in the same way as most other retailers so prices have to be higher. Its why most end up selling up and all the village garages are having houses built on them

fuel at my local Texaco garage has come down in the last week , petrol down 7p to £1.14.9 and diesel dowm 10p to £1.21.9 is this a trend across the country "lets hope so"

duncan are they still using old money in deepest beds . up north we use new money and euros, tony

fuel at my local Texaco garage has come down in the last week , petrol down 7p to £1.14.9 and diesel dowm 10p to £1.21.9 is this a trend across the country "lets hope so"

duncan are they still using old money in deepest beds . up north we use new money and euros, tony

got so excited about fuel coming down i went crazy with the decimal points (tilt) :good:

Ive noticed the reduction in diesel prices locally, which of course is very welcome but the price of veg oil went up generally with fuel prices and hasnt come down yet, if it will at all.

Best deal I have come across is the 5p off a litre at Sainsburys and Tescos if you spend £50 in store, brought it down to £1.23/ltr derv.

<_< D2D

Thers an internet site called petrolprices.com, you enter your postcode and and it tells you the best priced stations in your area. You can fill in your e-mail details and its ends you updates once or twice a week.

I have two postcodes, one for work and one for home, when I get an e-mail it tells me the 5 cheapest in each of the two areas. I've had times where I get it 15p per litre cheaper.....