My Heart is Broken

richie1606

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear of your sad news. It's hard to say something positive when this has happened to a loved one.

I lost my son aged 14, five years ago. There is not a day goes by that I don't think of him or 'talk' to him. What has helped me is, everytime I have a sad thought about him (and there have been many) I turn it around and think of something daft or funny that he said or did. No, it does not cure the pain that I feel, but it does make me smile.

My thoughts and prayers are sent to you and your family. Somehow you will find the strength to carry on.

Steve

If I lost my wife, soul mate, partner, best friend and lover, I would also be devasated.

Jesus, so would I, especially if all 5 went at the same time.

Serioulsy though, I don't know how I'd cope Richie.

Keep your chin up and remember her through your kids.

All the best.

Nial.

Very sad news indeed. Hope you can stay strong for you and your kids. Concentrate on them and they will help you.

I am expecting to here bad news concerning a close relative, so have a small understanding of what you went through.

Hope you find some comfort in all these messages from the genuine guys and galls on this forum.

im really sorry to hear about your wife when i lost my dad last year it was hard but i got some comfort just talking to people friends or strangers sometimes talking to strangers was the best thing i had good advice off them which helped me so maybe even tho u dont know me if you want to talk about anything i will be just a pm away and im sure everybody on this site is here for you aswell