Anti game shooting video

duckdog

http://www.animalaid.org.uk/h/f/CAMPAIGNS/...//4//?be_id=159

It is funny how they only ever show the big, commerical shoots and never any of small bird days where all the game is taken to be eaten. They don't show the conservation work done either. :good:

Oh well, I guess they are just leaving the benefits of game shooting for the next video :good:

Pinch of salt required - Who's to say the "dumped birds" are not the result of our good friend Mr Fox or something else anyway?

If you had seen the 80 odd birds myself and Stealth Stalker had to dispose of owing to a fox.. it's not a pretty sight.

Edited by garyb

I also liked the 'Gamekeepers Gibbet' section, where they actually write that it's done to protect birds from predators, but carry on saying it's cruel. They're dead, so what's the problem and secondly, the woman who found it went off the public footpath and trespassed into a wood. http://www.animalaid.org.uk/h/n/NEWS/news_...ting/ALL/2016//

It is worrying how the internet gives the anti-everything brigade an easier way to distribute their brainwashing propaganda.

It is important that we as sportsmen and responsible shooters make sure that we maintain our standards and that the industry as a whole practices self-regulation and adheres to good working practices. There are aspects of breeding and rearing that are fast being eradicated such as the use of spectacles. Conditions for reared birds are improving all the time and constant change and evolution is being driven from the inside of the sport not from outside pressure.

This was being posted everywhere back in the Summer and I think was even commented on in the newspapers.

Like any selective filming, you can make any picture tell any story you want.

Absolutely right, and it works both ways, so any one on this site, with a camera can do the same to tell a different story, post it on the net and see what happens, might make prime time TV in the process.

I've got one. lay some dead game, a fox some pigeons, pheasants etc, outside No 10 Downing Street, take the picture, then the headline "SHOCK HORROR, ARE THE GOVERNMENTS POLICIES KILLING OUR WILD LIFE"

Post it on You tube and let the media do the rest...Easy innit? I think it's called "misinformation" and Governments the world over have been doing it for years....

absolutly ridiculous of what these people come up with bunch of ****holes like anyone would dump what they spent their whole year looking AFTER AND ALL THAT HARD WORK PUT INTO IT . game birds are given to pubs restaurants for free sometimes jus so that it gets eaten and nothing wasted even the beaters and shooters take the birds home the **** these people come up with makes my blood boil.