Who the hell are you?

Jim Sarakun

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been many things in my life inc but not ltd to, Hgv driver, Driving instructor, HGv instructor, Forrestry worker, Photographer, builder/labourer, Farmer, tractor driver, HIFI consultant, but most of all Overhead Linesman/ erector building electricity pylons, which i did for about 15 years. Now I am sadley disabled and not very well, it would be easier to list what i havn't got than what I have :mad: I am now a dad and i toddle around in my shed if and when i can, with a bit of shooting whenever i get chance, if it wasn't for my shooting i don't think I would bother to carry on. it has become my real passion along with my kids

Offshore Coordinator for a subsea engineering company, so if anyone wants customs clearance / port calls arranged or a helicopter organised give me a shout!

Due to the month on / month off rota (life is hard!) I also "work" for a friend who runs an outdoor activity company, doing mainly clay / archery instruction; I also help out with the gamekeeping duties on a local estate.

I attend my work place as a Production Shift Manager(14days out of every 35 days) at a Big **** Off chemical plant that likes to pump out thousands of tons of VOC's with isn't ideal for the enviroment but we all want cheap products so something got to give :good: Oh with more pen pushers than grunts. The other 21 days off attending work gives me time to enjoy DVD/CD distribution business :D:good:

John

Edited by jonno 357

I'm a Properties Project Manager (infrastructure and soft side) for the Worlds largest recruitment agency - working all over the UK/Ireland. Sounds good, pays ****, and no bonus, inflation wage increase or any chance of the aforementioned!!