12.5 millions quids worth of damage

markbivvy

******* cow,

deserves all she gets, and her parents want their dogs to be poisoned in the name of saving bunnies and G - pigs.

I've seen first hand what they can do on one of their raids,,...not pretty, they forced entry tied someone up then let a load of animals loose into the countryside out the back door and then set fire to some sheds. One then was caught on CCTV - judge threw it out as no-one would come forward and be a witness.

These people have harassed, threatened and blackmailed inocent people who supplied feed, vetinary supplies and the vet service. then they wonder why they have been treated so harshly... ******.

She wants to be tested on!!

"my daughter has been made out to be some kind of terrorist — she would literally never hurt a fly"

then...

Prosecutors said they conspired to use a number of "terrorism" tactics such as paedophile smears and bomb hoaxes to intimidate companies associated with Huntingdon Life Sciences (HLS).

idiots...

Bizarre that the parents made a comparison to rapist/murderers. The fact is she got a sentence fitting of the crime (a rare moment), maybe her parents, who seem to regard themselves as fine upstanding citizens, should go on a crusade regarding the lenient sentence passed down to other criminals, not get her daughters sentence reduced in relation.

Edit: How i chuckled. Hell we all have a right to protest, a right to extreme bullying tactics? Of course not, she tried it on and got the rough end of the stick, boo hoo, suck it up love. :good:

Edited by Markio

The Times ran a spread on their "profiles" here

You will see one had a record for attacking a family who displayed a pro hunting sticker in their car and the other spent a Christmas on line identifying future targets (gulp, ever wondered why we have so many guests printing off topics at 3.00 a.m. most mornings)....

only wish they would throw away the key .same type of idiots let sheep out with new born lambs when i was at college.lost half the lambs.that has nothing to do with animal rights.over the years i have had to work on a number of sites with tree huggers in residence,they are like rent a mob we would often overhear them discussing where they were going to protest next

idiots the lot of them,, i don`t like idea of testing animals for the fashion industry i.e cosmetics BUT and i say BUT there is a need for testing on animals medical science :: insulin - a cure for cancer- tumors and the list goes on , i cant see one of these morons turning down a life saving drug because it was tested on animals :lol::yes:

the vast majority of animal testing must be carried out by law - it isn't an option not to do it. Of couse, the animals rights terrorists always go for the soft option of targetting normal people.

Hopefully, we'll see more put away for lengthy sentences in the future.

The PETA people are home grown terrorists.. They make about as much sense as those pro-life people that blow up, or shoot doctors :lol: It refreshing to see the US is not the only ones with these sort of people, and by the way, y'all ever see a healthy looking vegan? They slowly change into the Golum :yes:

blackmail and terrorism, imagine being at the blunt end of those threats. They should bring back hanging. I saw some of the families that had these threats againts them, some of them had very small children. it's not funny and it is not light hearted, imagine these people had firearms, what would the result be???

I've always wondered about animal rights activists. When they go to a dentist with tooth ache do they have anaesthetic as that has likely been tested at sometime on animals. If they truly believe in it, I think it is only fair to their beliefs to not give them any drugs or free medical assistance if possibly the treatment was tested on animals. Also not to give just benefits maybe make them do some community work for their money like improving dogs lives in cities by cleaning up the ****e on the pavements. Dogs would like that. The damage these people have done to others who are just earning their own money goes beyond belief. These people are terrorists and should be treated as such

You could possibly excuse the parents because of family loyality,but what she and others did to people going about their legitemate business was nothing less than cowardly and they should all be treated as terrorists.

Considering HLS isnt very far away from me-theres definetly been a lull in Shacs activties round here.