Snow

paulf

6" here and its stopped just - dont think i'll be going to work today (was supposed to be having a site meeting at Keele University staffs!) Rifle and dog ready to bolt out the door when l'm given the green light by all concerned!

T

6" here and its stopped just - dont think i'll be going to work today (was supposed to be having a site meeting at Keele University staffs!) Rifle and dog ready to bolt out the door when l'm given the green light by all concerned!

T

I SO WISH I COULD DO THAT but i have no permision :good: back to the igloo i geuss lol

Green light given - I'm off out in a bit with the rifle and woggy! :good: Snowing here again now - l like being out shooting when its snowing - i think when it gets thicker or later in the day l have the edge over the animals as there's often no wind! Cant wait :good: - Missus is off to her mothers for the wkend too with kids so here we go!!! :D:good::angry:

T

Working from home today - bit slippy on the stairs :good:

No really had my Jimny booked in for a repair 30 miles away, roads quiet but held up by a range rover with a novice driver :good: arrived at the garage and the mechanic pointed out my rear tyre was flat - bit odd, never felt anything. Turned out it was slashed on the inside - odd. :angry:

North Oxon no salt or snow ploughs on the roads, compared to the past.

May go home soon and get on with my latest sport quad-skiing :good: and drinking beer by a log fire :D