TV presenter Bill Oddie admitted to hospital with clinical depression

Flashman

To shame to you all.

I would rather see an annoying Anti - who is trying is best to educate britian about the conservation in england around us - on tv. - than some silly cow who has nothing better to do in her life (Jdae Goody, Paris Hilton - ect.ect.ect)

Edited by Bleeh

Think it's recognised that most comics are not entirely mentally stable, has something to do with wanting to make people laugh all the time. I think it's apt he's gone to Nightingale hospital.

I wish him a speedy recovery so we can revert to Oddie bashing again. To be fair he's be suffering with this for most of his life and it's a regular thing for him to go to hospital to recharge his batteries, not really a news story for the Telegraph.

To shame to you all.

I would rather see an annoying Anti - who is trying is best to educate britian about the conservation in england around us - on tv. - than some silly cow who has nothing better to do in her life (Jdae Goody, Paris Hilton - ect.ect.ect)

There's plenty of hate to go round for everybody

some silly cow who has nothing better to do in her life (Jdae Goody, Paris Hilton - ect.ect.ect)

Fortunately for her she had the foresight do do something with the short life that she had left, she earned lots of money, so what?

She certainly didn't do it for herself, knowing that she was dying, which shows a distinct lack of selfishness.

I say good on her for looking out for her kids.

If you don't like what she's done/doing then don't read the newspapers or watch the TV shows.

whilst sympathising with him ( a little) I wonder what it is about his lifestyle that makes him depressed? I think I will contact him and see if he wants a couple of days pigeon shooting ? that should cheer him up a bit.

cheers KW

Personally l cant stand Bill Oddie,

The reason is that he seems to shout his co-presenter down at every oppertunity. I find this arrogant and pig-headed, to be honest l'm quite happy l dont have to hear the over-weight glutten heavy breath into the mic when he does anything strenuous. I also think that some of his'ideas' of ecology are somewhat twisted, like he's all for Otters, but then makes a programme about they devistate rivers they have been introduced too in parts of Europe - its a kind of double standard/contradiction.

T

I think his pre existing mental illness explains a fair portion of the antis objections to hunting. Self serving,over sensitive,food faddy,hand wringing twerps.

Sorry he is having a rough time and normally I would slag him off but.............................Stuff Him.I cannot sympathise.