Alcohol..........why

death from below

Just got back from the pub......how come alcohol......

1) Makes you hungry.....I had my tea before I went out....on any other night that would have done me.....becuase I have gone out and had 6 pints I am ravenous and need special fried rice and curry sauce

2) Intensifies my emotions 10 fold so that I destroy myself for accidentally standing on a snail

Crazy beer :good:

Edited by death from below

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Makes you hungry.....I had my tea before I went out....on any other night that would have done me.....becuase I have gone out and had 6 pints I am ravenous and need special fried rice and curry sauce

2) Intensifies my emotions 10 fold so that I destroy myself for accidentally standing on a snail

Crazy beer :hmm:

Not me dude i turn into love machine :good: At least thats what i think :lol:

Thought alcohol had the affect of anaesthetising your stomach. Sometimes i get the munchies, mostly i don't.

And on the 2nd point, yeah i agree with Col, practice. Soon the only emotion you'll show in relation to alcohol is when someone spills some.

You have it easy!

Just wait till you end up with a lass so hideous you:

1. Eat through your own shoulder to avoid waking her the next day (hungry or not).

and

2. Feel masasively intensified emotions of shame because your mates (who were more sober than you) were trying to save you but now only want to take the ****.

ZB

Edited by Zapp Brannigan

Not me dude i turn into love machine :hmm: At least thats what i think :lol:

Thats the way mate, you can go out n have a few sensible drinks and get no where with the birds :lol: or go out and get bladdered and end up going home with a bird you've been chatting up for ages :lol: I LOVE BEER! hahaha :good:

The fire service are teaching me how to drink :good: Last month has seen 4-5 pints a week (monday night after drills) of London Pride one of my favourite ales. Im now sitting here finishing a nice Maxim ale and a Fullers 'Old Winter Ale'. Sod lagers, Ale is the way to go.

A whole 4 or 5 a week... Someone hold the man down!

These, people are the hallmarks of joining a gay service* that requires restraint and expects you to help people, as opposed to proper uniformed service like where what when I did, where you get taught to killl mother******* and are encouraged to be smashed off your tits for 75% of your waking hours. Join the army for gods sake and man up you big heemer.

Young people today :good:

ZB

* Only joking firemen types, except when you all naff off strike and I have to do both our jobs, ok? :hmm:

Edited by Zapp Brannigan

These, people are the hallmarks of joining a gay service* that requires restraint and expects you to help people, as opposed to proper uniformed service like where what when I did, where you get taught to killl mother******* and are encouraged to be smashed off your tits for 75% of your waking hours. Join the army for gods sake and man up you big heemer.

ZB

* Only joking firemen types, except when you all naff off strike and I have to do both our jobs, ok? :hmm:

hey ! i'm a fireman and when we are on strike and you are doing my job i am over your house sorting your lady out :lol:

I was brought up in a Pub (can't stand the smell, or taste of any of it) and don't drink alcohol.

It has probably been one of the biggest social assets I have had in my life, apart from being naturally handsome and personable.

It is amazing the complete change that can come over some people when they are drunk, some funny, some frightening.

I should mention I am not against people drinking , my wife and family drink and we have alcohol in the house. :good:

I have not touched Alcohol for two months now.

And i must admit i have not missed it at all.

Am also half the stone lighter

As like most people when you have had a few glasses of red(ok the whole bottle)

Then it was time for Suzy to raid the cupboards for goodies. :good:

Only thing now is when i do finally have the glass of wine again.

It will just send me right over the top.

As Sweepy found many years ago when he bought me the bottle of white .

After i had not touch it for five years.

He still likes to embarrass me with it. :hmm:

xxxxSuzy

The fire service are teaching me how to drink :hmm: Last month has seen 4-5 pints a week (monday night after drills) of London Pride one of my favourite ales. Im now sitting here finishing a nice Maxim ale and a Fullers 'Old Winter Ale'. Sod lagers, Ale is the way to go.

AHhhhh the start of a lasting love affair, that will certainly BULK you up, so that you can kick in any door and rescue any damsel in distress :good:

ZB

* Only joking firemen types, except when you all naff off strike and I have to do both our jobs, ok? :lol:

You could use a slap for your cheek!

I work hard every day (6 days a week) and earn very little at the moment. 5 pints the night before a day at work not only costs me.. but slows me down a bit, and im not afraid to admit it. :lol:

The only killing I have any interest in is hunting, so the army is out. :hmm:

While you guys are abroad fighting wars, we are back here at home keeping your families safe. Joke or no joke.

Edited by Hunter

I was brought up in a Pub (can't stand the smell, or taste of any of it) and don't drink alcohol.

I also lived in a pub when younger. Didn't mind the alcohol so much, but that sour tasting fog of rancid smoke that used to hang around when you walked in early next morning...........

Has the same effect on me.... :hmm:

will try tomoz when i will be having a guinness or 5 for St Paddies day....

*memo to self*...leave off the painkillers tomoz, the guinness dont like it..... :good:

shaun

hey ! i'm a fireman and when we are on strike and you are doing my job i am over your house sorting your lady out :good:

Fair one, that takes real courage. I take it all back!

ZB

PS, LV you have my sympathy. Port hangovers are evil things.

Port hangovers are evil things.

ZB

You only get a hangover if you stop drinking :hmm:

My mate "Jock" is coming over to us with his family early this evening. I shall be sitting here Becks in hand, rugby on the TV with my Irish rugby shirt on. :good: (I am not a Paddy, I just like winding him up)

Two day hangovers are the most evil... :lol: