BASC

dapper

Well I have recieved all my documents from BASC.

I was going to ask should I recieve a card like the AA, Like a credit Card - with your number or something. As I could not find anything.

I looked and found badges, car stickers, clothing badge, and a very small lapel badge. I wouldn't want to lose that! Micosoft System Engineers get a much bigger badge.

Then after another look I found my card. Made from thin paper Card. An insert on an A4 glossy flyer. Nearly missed that!

Now do I need to take this every where I go (shooting activities).

Cheers

Dave

Dear All,

I wonder if you could help me out? I have been thinking about a change to the BASC membership card, to a plastic one, for ages, but cost has always been against it. BUT with new techniology the cost for a plastic card is just aobut the same as that for a pastic coated paper one.

Now, the question: Is it worth BASC changing to a full plastic card or sticking with the plastic covered paper one we use now?

Let me know

Ta

David

Dear All,

I wonder if you could help me out? I have been thinking about a change to the BASC membership card, to a plastic one, for ages, but cost has always been against it. BUT with new techniology the cost for a plastic card is just aobut the same as that for a pastic coated paper one.

Now, the question: Is it worth BASC changing to a full plastic card or sticking with the plastic covered paper one we use now?

Let me know

Ta

David

I would prefer a full plastic card.