Ghurka poll

Ozzy Fudd

should Ghurka soldiers automatically receive british citizenship after completing their service?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. should Ghurka soldiers automatically receive british citizenship after completing their service?

• yes
    • no

just realised theres no poll for this on the other topic; im not trying to split posts so if you want to post about it POST IT IN THE OTHER THREAD ***HERE*** - please! :)

so should Ghurka soldiers automatically receive british citizenship after completing their service?

heres hoping a 100% yes... B)

Edited by babbyc1000

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are one of the most honest and down to earth people that this country has ever has the luck to have in their service , The regiment has earned so many medals by individuals for valour and bravery including the Victoria cross (many times ), when they do not even originate from the uk and they are proud to do their duty for this foreign country the UK.

Its a pity the some of the young of this country do not think the same way .

should they ****, another drain on us,

Sorry but there again why should i apalogise B)

I find your comment extremely imature, like yourself.

They have stuck by our comonwealth and given support without question and a hell of allot have given there lives for the country you are now living in. You show a total lack of respect for a so called 38 year old, get you head in a history book and try if you can to learn about what they have done for King / Queen and country.

Then you may have the rite to pass judgement. but i very much doubt a fool would understand anyway.

Happy shooting Viking :)

should they ****, another drain on us,

Viking

I'll be at the Guide Post Hotel in Bradford tonight, along with a few hundred other ex-members of my old Regiment. It's just down the road from you in Leeds... so feel free to pop by for a chat and a little attitude adjustment.

Throbber

Viking you are an absolute ****. Maybe if you'd ever served your country you would understand the debt of gratitude we owe to the Gurkha's.

Ive never voted in my life as I feel most politicians are a waste of air but next time round I think i'll vote for the tories.

Gents don't feed the troll.

The post was past midnight and designed to wind it up.

Anyone with half a brain and 2 minutes to have a look on Google or Wikipedia will understand what the Ghurkas have done for England.

I have no idea why the government are being so bloddy minded about this. Given their previous lapses in immigration policies I don't understand why they would want to make an issue in these circumstances. Just reminds me what a bunch of out of touch ****wits are currently in government and apparently representing all of us.

Its a yes from me,i work with quite a few ex Ghurkas,who are now on there second military engagement,spongers they are NOT,, good men and a pleasure to work with,Loyal Honest Genuine and happy people.Perhaps some people could learn a lot from them and be a little more courteous in the way they conduct themselves,i really cannot believe VIKINGS views what a complete ****er,how to win freinds and influence people,sometimes its best to think things through before,opening ones TRAP!!!!! :rolleyes::hmm: BB