What was the last film you saw at the cinema

Doc Holliday

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Went to see Harry Potter & the half blood prince on Saturday evening. What a load of old carp :yes:

I nearly walked out half way through as it was just so slow. Hardly any action, story line was so thin there's more material in my 3 year old underpants.

The only thing I could think of was that it is a prelude to the grand finale, but then you could probably watch the next one and still be with the plot (or what there is of one).

TBH, I wouldn't waste your money. My rating is a resounding 2/10

Went to see Harry Potter & the half blood prince on Saturday evening. What a load of old carp :good:

I nearly walked out half way through as it was just so slow. Hardly any action, story line was so thin there's more material in my 3 year old underpants.

The only thing I could think of was that it is a prelude to the grand finale, but then you could probably watch the next one and still be with the plot (or what there is of one).

TBH, I wouldn't waste your money. My rating is a resounding 2/10

:yes:

I saw Harry Potter last weekend and it is very mediocre, that is the problem with reading the books first I suppose.

There was a lot cut out of it and you already know the storyline.

I wanted to see Angels and Demons but I have read that book as well and know the plot. I would think any of Dan Browns books would make good films as they all have a twist that you don't expect.

i have a very fast broadband and newsgroup access so i watch many films

However as much as it pains me to say this the last good film i watched was wait for it get your puns and quips ready i can take it ....lol

"" I Love You, Man "" seeclick for details

brilliantly funny film had us in stitches incredible hulk sleeper hold was a great touch

had a real belly laugh @ this film thoroughly enjoyable

Edited by jayward