Who is Working

pavman

Working Christmas and new year.

got the family party New years day (gathering of the clan)

And i have said i be free (but am not as i am working) :good:

So have not work out let how am going to be in two places at once.

Just hoping my clients will take pity on me.As i am helping them out on boxing day.

Just waiting for the right moment to ask. :lol:

If not then am going to be up and down the A12 more times that day .

then the Essex girls thong :lol:

xxxxSuzy

I'm working Xmas eve (nights) and then off Xmas day/Boxing day. From midnight Xmas Eve until 8am Xmas day, I get double time. Not bad considering I work in a mental health hospital, where all the patients will be in bed fast asleep at 11pm. Nothing to do all night except play cards, go on Pigeon Watch, drink tea/coffee and watch DVd's. :good:

I'm working Xmas eve (nights) and then off Xmas day/Boxing day. From midnight Xmas Eve until 8am Xmas day, I get double time. Not bad considering I work in a mental health hospital, where all the patients will be in bed fast asleep at 11pm. Nothing to do all night except play cards, go on Pigeon Watch, drink tea/coffee and watch DVd's. :good:

you are aptly qualified to be on PW :lol:

me to just have frid, sat and sun off, no time off over new year, dont you just love the NHS :good:

doc

Me too. On late shift on Christmas Day after an early Christmas Eve.Doing N Y Eve too. Someone went off sick so working plenty in between too.I dont think a turkey dinner is quite the same when taken out of the microwave after the family has all gone to bed.

There is something really naff about creeping out of the house when everyone else is sleeping off their hangovers.

For some reason there seems to be a greater number of deaths on the big occasions making it pretty grim,especially for the families.

You do get used to Christmas etc becoming just another working day but it must be much worse for folk who have lost their jobs and homes. Hope those folk in my old Cumbria who got flooded are not too miserable.