Dont shoot its me

Ghost

Hi people , got shown this way Baretta .......cheers fella.

Im in my late 40's from the Berkshire area , love getting out on my R1 ......sometimes let the wife play on her R6 play a bit of golf .......badly without the wife .

Looking for another pastime/hobby to enjoy when a mate suggested shooting .

I am a complete " i know nothing about shooting " kind of bloke who had a fellow biking buddy of his take me shooting at the begining of the week clay shooting .

Looks like i could be hooked but havent a clue where to start. My m8s only been going the odd time himself over the last 3 years and my wife used to shoot with her dad over 30 years ago ( that makes her old )

She has agreed with me , as all women agree with the husbands do, to look into this a bit further with the intentions of getting into it and buying guns ,joining clubs ect.

So will probably be asking all sorts of things that have been asked a thousand times before , bear with me peeps

"Be good "

:good: ghost. you took your time :D

prepare to be overwhelmed :lol::D

Cheers so far for the welcome people, Baretta they wouldn't let me in at first :yes:

Just downloaded the SGC ...........hope i spelt it write.

Filling in in at the moment

Off to do more looking , the wifes home from work in half an hour lol

ps is this going to cost much :)

Welcome to PW, Ghost :good:

Lucky escape from Claysporting there. They're still arguing the toss, trying to convince each other what a friendly place it is :lol:

Cheers fella , couldnt resit going on .Mind you if i didnt i would not have been pointed this way .

:good:

Cheers so far for the welcome people, Baretta they wouldn't let me in at first :lol:

ps is this going to cost much :oops:

Do pigs make bacon?:lol:

Shooting is very adictive and can be one hell of a drain on your wallet. It can cost as little or as much as you want it to.

Welcome to the Mad House, it's a great place to be! Happy shooting mate! :lol:

Welcome to PW, the best, most informed and friendly site you could wish for.

Shooting can be addctive, more infuriating than playing golf, but no where near as much fun as riding fast bikes

Forgive me for asking but did you and your wife attend any motorcycle shows such as the NEC by any chance. its just the info in your 1st post struck a chord about a couple i used to sell bike parts to.

, but no where near as much fun as riding fast bikes

Forgive me for asking but did you and your wife attend any motorcycle shows such as the NEC by any chance. its just the info in your 1st post struck a chord about a couple i used to sell bike parts to.

Cheers for the welcome all , wingnut didnt go to the nec this year get most of my stuff for the R1{ 2001 , last carb model) off friends and evilbay. And thinking about it way too much. The parts are worth more than the bike :hmm: .

I know where you are coming from with the fun of riding the bike ( within the speed limit !!! ) but enjoyed the day with my mate and i only use the bike for pleasure but its every day when the weather dry ( just put another engine in as the other had nearly 50k on it) , wife hates golf and i only play that with work colleges so fancy something from the norm . Like for today , would not take the bike out in this weather but could go shooting :hmm:

Going up to see a fellow Kevin Gray( Hornet Shooting ground) the other side of Thame for a chat and to see whats what .

What this has done as put the race replica spray job for the bike on hold for a while :yes: ......whens christmas ???