i can`t believe it

duncan

Up at 5 o-clock this morning for work ,spent 20 minutes scraping the ice off the car then a half hour drive to work .Do an eight hour shift get home at 3 o-clock , then a knock on the door - a neighbour calls to ask if i can keep the noise down when i leave for work in mornings as the scraping of ice wakes him and his misses up .These lazy ******** have been on the dole since god knows when .As sgc holder and i love my shooting i just closed the door on him ,i could`nt believe it , a bit of Victor Meldrew there .My rant is over thankyou for listening :good::yes:

Stick a feedsack over the screen and that willsolve your problems and as a plus will give you 5 minutes to "cuddle" up with your significant other :yes:

If you were up here you would have to scrape the inside of the windows too, I haven`t been able to get the side windows down for 3 weeks :good:

Some people are just retarded. My uncle n cousin had a massive car crash today. They have a 4x4 not a little car n it was minced. Written off. Thank god they were both ok.

As my cousin got out the car he was winded from the air bag, standin there gasping for breath some woman beeps her horn n tells him to shut his door, she wants to get past.

He just lost it and chased her down the road swearing at her :good: Makes me wonder about some people. :yes:

You should take note of what your neighbour says and not use the scraper.

Tomorrow morning start the car and keep the revs at about 6000rpm till the car heats up and melts the ice off the windscreen, this way you don't need a scraper :good:

When you get up just pop a fan heater on an extension lead in to the car.

Melts all the frost, doesn't disturb the neighbours and lets you drive off feeling all warm & toasty.

But before you leave don't forget to rev your engine and toot your horn to wake up the skiving neighbour

I find the quickest way to de-ice my van is to start the engine and rev it hard to get it up to temperature then put the blowers on full, after about twenty minutes the windscreen is crystal clear! Give it a go 2moz and let him decide which method he'd prefer you to use. Gota let lazy low life's have there say I guess, you never know when you'll have to rely on them if you ever run out of special brew or a pack of B&H

I'd have told him that you were going to work to pay taxes so the government can pay his dole money. Seeing as he sits on his backside all day the least he can do is wake up at the same time as you have to. :good:

I'd sheet the screen though, 20 minutes scraping in the morning is a right pain!