robson green

MM

I haven't met a single angler who likes him or his show.

Shame really as fishing ought to be given the airtime it deserves, but not with him at the helm :good:

Totally agreed on both points, even his site was hit by anglers giving their 'views' after the last series.

Reading posts on this forum I always end up feeling like the most tolerant person on this earth <_<

BUT he is the only person I know who stops me from actually watching something I should enjoy.

100% unwatchable, he even makes my skin creep.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now i love my fishing and i do like a good fishing programme, which is exactly what 'extreme fishing' would have been if somebody else had presented it. Jeez, that guy loves the sound of his own voice!! Sure, he's enthusiastic and the locations are stunning, but i can't help feeling that an opportunity for a first class fishing programme has been missed. Robson Green is like a five year old child that's overdosed on smarties and coca cola, i actually turned the tv over and watched a programme about the slums in india because he got on my tits so much.

Thats exactly what i done.an i love my fishing, Robson Green its all about me me me and dont forget im an actor, worse than piles he is

Edited by sundaybain

Guest rimotu66
guy is a complete wazzock an embarrassment to northern nation.

KW

Northern NATION ?? :good: Now if I was from up your way I would be more embarrased about cheryl cole and that pair of pregnant fish ant and dec <_<

Guest rimotu66
I mean as long as you could gag her <_<

Just my point mate, talentless bint , got famous for 'singing' in a god aweful girl band and marrying a over payed football player...

Just my point mate, talentless bint , got famous for 'singing' in a god aweful girl band and marrying a over payed football player...

How very dare you !

slagging off cheryl indeed.

I would crawl over three fields of broken glass just to sniff her **** ! Talentless <_< she toptitastical talent in my book.

P.S I would like to gag her though.....mwaaaaaaaa

Priceless, if you dont like it - dont watch it, simples. If its that bad, leave it, if you have difficulty finding the off button leave the room . I plan to start a topic about how stubbing fags out on my eyes hurts after an hour but i sat through it just so I could whinge about it after.

It amazes me that an adult can sit down at a computer and write a character assassination of someone pressenting a TV programme.

Get a life.

i didnt write a character assassination of someone pressenting a TV programme, i just said he was a ***. And i do mean a first class todger.

Priceless, if you dont like it - dont watch it, simples. If its that bad, leave it, if you have difficulty finding the off button leave the room . I plan to start a topic about how stubbing fags out on my eyes hurts after an hour but i sat through it just so I could whinge about it after.

:blink:

Ah yes but then what would pigeon watch bitch and moan about?

Northern NATION ?? :yes: Now if I was from up your way I would be more embarrased about cheryl cole and that pair of pregnant fish ant and dec :blink:

credit where its due they are making megga bucks cant recall any grimbsby dockers making it large! then a again you never know :good:

KW

So what happened to old John Wilson? I used to like watching his Gone Fishing programmes when they were on. I have to admit I've not seen Extreme Fishing only because I feel he would annoy me and spoil the whole fishing thing. I suppose I really should give it a gander and then add a comment, but in the meantime... BRING BACK JOHN WILSON!!! (even if he is a beardo... no offence Nick)

So what happened to old John Wilson? I used to like watching his Gone Fishing programmes when they were on. I have to admit I've not seen Extreme Fishing only because I feel he would annoy me and spoil the whole fishing thing. I suppose I really should give it a gander and then add a comment, but in the meantime... BRING BACK JOHN WILSON!!! (even if he is a beardo... no offence Nick)

Ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, well would you believe it i just caught the biggest fish that anyone could possibly catch from this lake, ha haha ha ha ha. NO NO NO, John Wilson is nearly as bad!!!

He's been banished to sky channel 242 :yes: , where he often appears between the hours of 10pm and 4am! Please lets leave him there where nobody can hear him and his lunatic asylum laugh (p.s i like your new avatar <_< )

:good:

Ah yes but then what would pigeon watch bitch and moan about?

Absolutely right both of you, what a sad bunch we are.

There's a Northern Irish guy who used to run a program on BBC northern ireland called coast to coast, which was a program I used to enjoy. He had the enthusiasm without being as annoying as Robson Green. I googled and his name is Darryl Grimason, don't think it was available to the rest of the UK though.

This might be of more interest to the laid back viewer: http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=a+pa...mp;sitesearch=#